#5 : Reflection

REFLECTION - NAMJUNG

Jeongyeon's Point Of View

*

We first met at the same university; you were my senior and I'm your junior. You're popular because of your stunning visuals and high IQ. You're a candidate for Magna Cum Laude.

But even though you're visually appealing and you're an intellectual, women are not lining up for you. I heard that they once confessed to you, but you rejected them all. After that, no one dared to line up before you.

I have been stalking you anywhere you go because I wanted to see you. I usually see you at the library, reading some books, so I sat at the corner and watched you. Watching you read and write notes satisfied me. It's interesting to see your eyebrows cross whenever you don't get what you're reading and somehow, it made me smile.

I wrote my name on my notebook this way:

Yoo Jeongyeon ♡

While I was writing my name, I continuously sneaked glances at you while smiling.

You're not boring to watch, but I fell into sleep. I actually slept late last night because I had to finish a lot of things before sleeping.

Once I woke up, I didn't see you anymore. You're not in your seat and so as the books that you brought with you earlier. My shoulders fell and just sighed. I decided to go back to my next class when I noticed something. I saw your name at my paper and I know that it's not my handwriting.

Yoo Jeongyeon ♡ Kim Namjoon

P.S. Hi, I'm Namjoon and I like you.

My eyes widened when I saw the note at the end of the paper. I wanted to scream because I can't contain my feelings, but the librarian will surely drag me out of the building.

Instead, I just brought my things with me and looked for you. I know that your next class is Chemistry because I have a picture of your schedule. I even begged the school administrator for a picture of schedule because I really like you.

I went to Mr. Hong's class and peeked at the window to look for you. You didn't fail to surprise me because I saw you infront, writing notes. I smiled unconsciously and decided to wait for you outside.

Your Chemistry class is 2 hours and I patiently waited for you for 2 hours as well. That's how much I like you. I am willing to wait for you no matter how much time it takes.

After 2 hours, I saw you went out of your room, so I walked towards you right away. I grinned widely and greeted you a good morning. You smiled, too and I saw your dimples saying hi to me. They're popping out again and I like it when they pop out.

"I like you, too." I said as I hand you the paper. Both of your eyebrows raised and your cheeks blushed slightly. I giggled and you took the paper from me. You smiled while reading it.

"Does this mean I can court you already?" You asked and my organs inside my body started partying. Oh my god, can someone calm me down?

Once I nodded at you, you hugged me and buried your face on my neck which made my legs go wobbly. You whispered me a thank you and it all started there.

*

You courted me for 1 year and I said yes after asking for my parents' permission. I have never been so happy in my life, Namjoon!

We go out every time our classes finish. We've been doing that for about 4 years straight already and we never get tired of the same routine everyday of our lives.