#16 : Soulmate

NAMHYO - SOULMATE

*

NAMJOON'S POV

"Grasp tightly." I whispered.

We held each other's hands and locked gazes. Our sad eyes tell our stories from the past as the Earth spinned faster and faster and the only thing we know is that we're already floating. We were bewildered, but that's okay. As long as I'm with you and you're in my arms, I shouldn't be afraid nor confused. I only focus my eyes to yours. Those sweet brown eyes that tell me how much you love me whenever we gaze upon each other. And then, my eyes went to your cherry and moist lips. I remember the first time I tasted it. I feel like I got addicted to your lips, of how sweet it tasted.

"Don't let go," you told me, so I held you tighter. My forehead against your forehead. Our breaths are the only thing that we can hear. The next thing we knew is that we were floating, but we still held each other. We don't have plans on letting go each other, too.

I looked around and the Earth was still spinning quickly, faster than ever and then I knew that we were taken back in time. Our memories were taken back, too, but I still hold you for you said that I shouldn't ever let go. I closed my eyes and let the world spin in reverse. We let it take us back from before.

And when she opened her eyes, she was stunned to see me in front of her. She was pretty confused why we were holding each other's hands, but she didn't let go. She smiled and put her hand on my nape. Our foreheads met again and we first heard each other's giggles.

I opened my eyes and saw a stranger. I don't know who is this person in front of my right now, but I still held her hand. I grasped it like she's mine; like I knew her. Her eyes are closed and she's smiling youthfully which made me draw to her more. The more I stare, the more I feel something strange. I feel like I knew her from before.

The Earth kept spinning and spinning and the girl in front of me didn't want to let go, too, so I held on to her with a smile on my face.

"It was about us." I told you.

"Us?"

"Yes, my first dream. It was about us."

"A dream?" I nodded at your question and placed my head on your shoulder. I held your hand and closed my eyes.

I tried remembering the feeling of your touch from my dream last night.

--*

Read the paragraphs backwards 😊 From the last sentence up to the first sentence 😉

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D