#3 : Stigma

STIGMA - TAESANA

Matured content ahead; violence

*

SANA'S POV

"You should break up with him." Nayeon suggested and munched her fries. Breaking up with Taehyung will just break me and his heart. I would rather die than to break up with him. "Why can't you break up with him anyway?" She asked. I can't tell them the truth. The truth will just make them fear him.

"Look at those wounds and bruises, Minato-dumb-zaki Sana!" Jihyo exclaimed and pointed each of my wounds that I got from my boyfriend. I don't mind having these wounds anyway. "Are you stupid or dumb?"

"She's both." Jeongyeon smirked. "She's stupid to say yes to him and dumb enough to stay with him." I sighed. "Love, tsk." They don't believe me that I love Taehyung. They don't believe in love, anyway. They're bitter after Nayeon found out that her boyfriend was gay, Jeongyeon's boyfriend cheated on her and Jihyo's boyfriend broke up with her.

"You know I can't do that." I just made a smile. I started to think about their suggestions. I can't break up with Taehyung. I'll be damned. He told me that I'm his mate, so he won't be able to let me go, but I think that's impossible because I'm a mortal and he's a werewolf. I know that he's just making up a story, but I don't know why I let him stay with me.

After a long conversation, we all decided to go home. They said that I should do what's right this time after I get home, but I think I will be unable to do it. I love Taehyung, even though he's an immortal.

FLASHBACK

He found me when I was about to get hit by a car. I was so ready to die that time because I feel like I don't deserve to live anymore. I have so many problems that I can't fix, so I thought that putting myself into an accident is good enough to kill myself.

But then, he came in out of nowhere and stopped the car. I wasn't scratched by anything or what. All I know is that the car was crashed into him, but he wasn't wounded. He looked completely fine, but the car isn't.

He looked back at me and smirked. I felt my heart beat race when he did that kind of thing. I can't help but to stare at him to the point that I was zoned out. After that swift smirk of his, he fled from my sight and I was left on that road with the car.

After that scene, I went to my house and did my work, but I can't focus on anything. I kept on thinking about him. And then suddenly, from out of nowhere, I heard a growl. My heartbeat raced and I was completely petrified.

I looked back to see him, but I saw nothing, until he opened his eyes. His eyes were neon green and he's in a form of a werewolf. I was trembling and scared when he started walking towards my direction. He's larger than me and I can tell that he wants to eat something because it looks like he's craving for human meat.

"S-Stay back!" I yelled and used my pen as a sword though I looked stupid. He neared himself until our faces met. I can tell that I was crying at that time. "P-Please, please don't e-eat me." I said and then suddenly I didn't hear his fearful growls anymore. I opened one of my eyes and saw an man in front of me. His eyes were brown and he's wearing nothing except for his underpants.

He smirked and it made my back shiver. He neared his lips to my ear to whisper something, "Don't be scared." He whispered. I feel like I'm going to pass out anytime because of fear. I gulped multiple times and prayed that this will be over soon.

I felt his hands on my arms and then I stopped from shaking. He stepped back and smirked once more. I just stared at his symmetrical face. I didn't know that wolves exist and whenever they turn into their human form, they could be really handsome as heck.