#21 : Serendipity

SERENDIPITY - JEONGMIN

*

Jimin does not look for anything anymore since he has everything already. He's got the looks, the talent, the brain and the money. What more could he ask for? He's contented with what he has already.

Not until he stumbled upon Jeongyeon.

They were strangers to each other, but found one another comfortable after spending their time alone together. Jimin realized that he doesn't have everything because he doesn't have Jeongyeon before. Now that he has her, he promised that he won't let go of the only thing that completes his perfect life.

He proposed and she said yes.

And it's their wedding day.

Just like all other beautiful brides, Jeongyeon wore her white gown and veil and walked down the aisle. Jimin was feeling exited and nervous at the same time as she makes her march. She then reached him and bitterly made a smile. She knew in herself that she was rushed. She knows that she shouldn't be in that position right now. She knew that Jimin has been keeping a secret from her. She knows that she's keeping his wife from her.

"Park Jimin, do you take Yoo Jeongyeon as your wife; to bring her happiness 'til the end of time?" The pastor asked and Jimin, without hesitation, said a yes.

"And you, Yoo Jeongyeon, do you take Park Jimin as your husband for as long as the both of you shall live?" She froze, not knowing what should she should do, but she knows one thing. She doesn't want a marriage so soon.

Brave, Jeongyeon answered with her chin up, "I don't." Guests started whispering and eyeing her for what she said. "But I would like to say a few words before I go." Smiling bitterly, she asked for the mic and turned her body to face Jimin. Jimin was petrified and hurt.

She held his hand, "Park Jimin," she called. Her eyes casted downwards, to her ring that Jimin gave her when he proposed. "I want you to be happy. I want someone else to feel the joy and love you brought me up until now." She paused, holding back her tears from falling. "I want you to know how happy you once made me. I don't know if what we had was called love, but if it is, I swear never to fall in love again. Because of you, I found out that I'm not that strong the bear love." She was saying her words of good bye, but Jimin does not understand what she was saying. "I want you to know that I have always kept you sacred and every little secret you shared with me. I have never told any other soul all of the things you have told me." She then took off the ring from her finger and placed it on Jimin's palm. "Lastly, I'm so sorry for doing this." She sniffed. "I know that I felt like home to you and that's because you're safe with me, but your real home is Nayeon." She said with a faint voice, pertaining to Jimin's first wife. With those words, she ran away from him.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D