Chapter 5~Dessert

Kai's POV

I woke up and looked at Skylor. She was asleep. This time i decided that i'll make breakfast.

A half hour later i was done, i catch some fish from the river across some trees.
I could hear that Skylor began to wake up "Good morning beautiful" i smirked.

"Good morning hot shot." She yawned "do i smell fish?" She asked while smiling.
"Yeah, you made it me yesterday so i decided to do it now." I hand her a fish on a stick. Not the best way to give it to a woman , but hey, it is something.

"Wow this is not bad." She said while she was eating the fish.
"I'm glad you like it." I snickered "Normal people hate my food, but i can't be worse than Cole"

She chuckled "Do you remember when you tried Cole's Cake."
"Worst week of my life." I muttered.

We both laughed until we decided to go to the dessert.

"Okay now we have to go to the east." Skylor said.
"Okay let's go."

We were walking 1 hour or two? i don't know if i can't hold it longer , we can't even make our elemental dragons because of the heat and exhaustion.

"We are walking here for a hour or two , how long does it take to walk to simple dessert." I said impatiently.
"Maybe you have to look forward instead of your toes." Skylor said a little bit irritated.

I looked up to see sand. "Yes! Finally!" I yelled.

"Okay what can we expect here?" Skylor asked. "I don't know.. let's find out." I walked on the sand but nothing happened.

"You see, it is completely.." i trailed off , because i was sinking..into drive sand "Okay never mind." I finished.

"Kai!" Skylor yelled.
"I.. can't get.. out of this stupid sand." I said while trying to get out of that sand. Why me?!

"Okay Kai, take my hand." Skylor said while holding her hand out. I took it and she pull hard.
It worked and she managed to pull me out the drive sand.

"Thanks." I said relieved.
She crossed her arms "Maybe we have to go on that rocks instead walking to your end." She said sarcastic.

"Yeah yeah sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck while smiling nervously.

We jumped on the rocks and nothing happened.. well nothing?
Skylor decided to jump on another rock before us , but it exploded.

She quickly jumped beside me before she got hit.
"Okay what for dessert is this?!" She yelled of frustration.

"Mmm maybe there is a patron.." i tipped my skin.
I looked forward to see that we stand on one rock. There are no rocks beside us or something.

There are 3 rocks before us. Skylor jumped on the first one..
and after the 3 rocks are 6 rocks..

"Wait... we stand on one rock.. Number one!" I almost yelled with happiness.
"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"I mean, that we have to go to number two." I said while i jumped on one rock before me. I landed on the rock beside where Skylor previously landed.
"Kai!" She yelled. But after that, nothing happened.

"You see.. safe." I smirked.
She jumped beside me.
"Okay, you win this one." She said while grinning.

I decided to jump on rock 3 of the 6 rocks. And again nothing happened.
"Well what are we waiting for, let's go!" Skylor said.

Krux's POV

Dammit! I think that that Red ninja recognize me! Now i have to stay in the shadows.

I need to find the flower before they can ... but they are further than me.
I don't even know where that stupid flower is. So i have to follow them.

Now i'm arrived at a dessert. If i still have my powers i could use forward!

But no, that old man and the rest of the elemental alliance had to stop me and my brother... they'll pay for that.

Okay i just need to go walk over a dessert. How difficult can it be?!
I walked with one foot on the dessert but it immediately sinked in.. "dammit! Stupid sink sand!" I whisper yelled to myself.

I looked up to see that red and orange ninja jumping over some rocks.

I think i need to do that to. I pulled as hard as i can on my leg to get my foot out of that sand. It worked and i fell on my back.

But i'll find that flower before they can even see it...

Lloyd's POV

Jay and Cole were playing video games for distraction. Zane was cooking and i am training. We all were doing our things until we heard a loud scream of agony.

It was a female so we hadn't to think twice from who it come from.

We all run towards Nya's room. "Nya! What happened?!" Jay yelled with worry.

"I-i don't know.. i-it feels like my hole body is on fire.. and it h-hurts to m-much.." she said weakly while she sat in her bed and holding her stomach.

"Nya, everything will be okay.. Kai and Skylor will come back home soon.." i said. In the inside i was unsure.

"T-thanks Lloyd.." she said before she couched. Jay put a hand on her back.
"Maybe will healing tea help, there's not more we can do." Zane said.