Chapter 2

Ollie sat at the desk in the room. He shared it with Quincy, and it was pretty nice. There was a selection of books on the desk, 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' still open on his desk. He had been given the assignment to write an extra chapter of said book. But the Google Doc on his laptop was empty. The sound of Quincy's loud music echoed through the room. A guitar riff. He'd been playing that song for days now. Not that Ollie cared, he was lost in his own world. He stared at the screen of his laptop, biting on a pencil absent-mindedly. It had been two days since his first encounter with that George, and he couldn't keep his mind off of it. His voice which was sweet as honey, and his vibrant blue eyes which made him think of a day at the beach. His fake-blonde hair made him look even more handsome, though Ollie was curious what the young man would look like without the paint. Probably still hot.

"Hey, what's up with you, baby boy? You've been staring at that laptop for 20 minutes now."
"O-Oh... S-Sorry. I was somewhere else with my thoughts..." Ollie mumbled, shaking himself awake from his daydreams.
"Come on, something seems to be bothering you."
"N-No, it's nothing!"
"Someone caught your eye?" Quincy asked, smirking with one eyebrow raised. How did he even do that, Ollie always thought.
"W-What...? No..." Ollie's cheeks flared up. Quincy usually didn't think much of it, because Ollie would blush nearly automatically over so many things, but this seemed somewhat different.
"Mm, you sure?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure..." Actually, he wasn't. He was so confused. George had awoken something within him, yet he couldn't describe it. He was so handsome, and he seemed so sweet too.
Ollie was in love. Yet he didn't know it himself.

The next day he went to school early. Wednesday. His favourite day. He began with his minor subject, which happened to be Theatre. He ran to the college theatre and was met with an empty room except for a few others, as well as his teacher. He quickly sat down on the edge of the stage, grabbing his book to continue reading. This time it was 'The Prince of Mist', from Carlos Ruiz Zafón. He had read it three times already, but he still loved it.

A few minutes later the teacher clapped his hands, and the group of about sixteen young men and women sat down on the chairs of the theatre.
"Alright, today we'll have a new student joining us, I get that it's already halfway through the year, but this means one of the double roles can be gotten rid of. So be kind and welcome him. Mind introducing yourself?"
"Not at all." A voice sweet as honey said. Ollie looked up and his cheeks flared up once again.
"I'm George Rosario, Business Management Major. Nice to meet you all, I'm sure we'll have a marvellous time together!" The blonde sang.

And so the lesson began. George had been given the role of Adrian in their play the Tempest. Where Ollie played Fransisco. The dirty blonde gulped when he heard he'd be having to rehearse with George all the time. Not in a bad way, he was just nervous. What if he messed it up? At the end of the lesson Ollie was packing his stuff to go to the gardens during the break when he heard a voice behind him, and a breathing in his neck.
"Hey, cutie~"

A/N

So sorry I didn't upload in a while, my darlings~ Here is moar of Ollie and his superduper fabulous crush! ^-^

~Nozomi