Chapter 8

And soon, the next day arrived. It was a bit chilly out, so they had decided to just stay at home and talk. George was over at Ollie and Quincy's place quite early, at around 9:15 AM because he didn't feel like facing the family drama that was going on. His sister had covered for him, and he could go freely. The couple was sitting on the couch, neither of them speaking a word. Ollie was staring at his hands. He had quite small hands... hm. George was staring at the wall. He had been trying to think of a solution for hours now, and hadn't been able to get any sleep. He did not want to leave Ollie, because he too was hopelessly in love. He couldn't bear being away from him for that long, he just couldn't. Eventually, he decided to speak up, tilting his head so he was looking at his... partner.
"Ollie."
"Huh, yeah?"
"You didn't think I was actually going to leave, did you?"
Ollie's face turned slightly pale. He hadn't really thought about the reason George was leaving. He just thought that... George was going to be gone, and that was it. He let out a shaky sigh, and mumbled:
"I-I don't really know. I guess I still had to realise the fact itself. You leaving me... for that long..."
"Well, I'm not going to. Listen to me, I'm not going. Not without you, that is. So... you either come with me, or I stay here." George stated with a fierce look in his eyes. He was serious about this, that much was clear, "You mean too much to me, cutie!" And with that, his serious expression faded for a devious smirk, and he just began to tickle the hell out of poor Oliver, who giggled, begging for him to stop.

That cute moment lasted a while, and they ended up snuggling on the couch, both a bit out of breath. Ollie laying down, George on top of him, his head on the smaller boy's chest.
"... George?"
"Hm?"
"How... how are you going to try and stay here?"
"I don't know yet. Maybe we can rent a little apartment together. Then I'll start working and you can keep going to school, and when you graduate you can be like a... a house-husband."
"House-husband... pff... I would like to work too, you know? Equal rights..."
"Yeah, yeah. But it's a yes to the apartment?"
"... I guess... if you manage to get us one."
"Oh, I will... we can even have my cat move in with us."
"You have a cat!?"
"Yeah. Alfred Meowston the second."
"Pff... that sure sounds like what you'd name your cat..."
"Mhm..." George smiled and closed his eyes, "Living together... just you, me and Alfie. Wouldn't that be great, cutie?"
"Yeah... yeah it would."