Chapter 6

Ollie stared out of the window. He was feeling so happy and dreamy. The stories he wrote for literature class were happy as well. Love stories. During the explanations he couldn't really focus. Only one thing was on his mind: his little... collision with George.
"Mr. Aedeline?"
"Eh?"
"Could you quote a quote from one of the authors we spoke about in which we discuss the lying of mankind?"
"... 'Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth', Oscar Wilde." He answered softly.
"Very good," his teacher said, "Please pay attention."
"Y-yes!"

"So Georgie's got a boyfriend now? I always knew you liked boys!" His sister teased.
"Oh, shut it, miss 'I-wanna-build-a-family'."
"Aww, don't you?"
"Of course I do, I just-"
"Yeah, I understand." Ann laughed, and George rolled his eyes.
Ann's face suddenly turned quite grim.
"What? What is it?"
"Father wanted me to tell you... um..."
"Tell me what? Ann."
"He wants you to study in Europe. He's worried you'll start neglecting your studies because of that boy."
"W-what!? But that's- how does that make sense!? I never wanted his job anyway, and now he's forcing me to move to a place where I know literally no one!?"

[A/N]
Short chapter? Yes.
Author not knowing what to write? Yes.
I really wish I could write more, but this is all I could get out of myself. So enjoy this very very short chapter and fantasize about what may happen :3
- Nozomi-chan