Connection 20 || Connected bodies || 18+

Writers POV

Jungkook and Taehyung make their way back to their hotelroom after having a delicious dinner in the adorable restaurant.

Jungkooks ringfinger is decorated with a zilver ring, with a little diamond in the top, Taehyungs name on the bottom.
Taehyungs ringfinger wear the same ring, but with Jungkooks name on it, ofcourse.

The boys straddle down the coast of the sea, watching the sun disappear in the water.

"Tae?" Jungkook speaks up, after walking a bit in silence. "Yea?"

"Thank you so much for tonight.. I really means a lot. I can't believe you actually proposed to me." The older male smiles warmly at his man, and squeezes his hand a bit. "I'm glad you said yes even though we're still young." "I love you too much to say no." Taehyung grins softly and kisses Jungkooks cheek.

"Let's go home." The older male says as the sun had fully set. The younger nods and they walk back to their hotelroom, holding hands, fingers intertwined.

--------
Jungkook POV

Taehyung opens the door of our hotelroom, and we get in. I take my jacket off due the warmth, while Taehyung watches as I do.
His lips are curled into a smirk, and he softly bites his lower lip.

I smirk at his position and walk up to him, my longer body causing him to slightly look up at me.

I slide my hand down his hip, and use my other hand to cup his cheek, and slightly lift his face.

I softly press my lips on his and I feel how his arms go to my neck, his hands play with my hair.

"Kookie..?" He quietly asks after the kiss. I place my finger on his slightly swollen lip, and bring him down on the bed.

My hands walk up his clothed thighs, and up over his torso. Taehyung lightly shivers and bites his lip.

I press my lips on his once again, and while we both fight for dominance, I start to unbutton his blouse. I win the fight for dominance and I hear Taehyung let out a soft moan.

I take off his blouse, and let his long fingers take off my shirt too. I hover over him and start to kiss him.

The make out gets hotter and hotter and we both start to sweat a little. Taehyungs jeans are getting tighter while we make out.

I move my hands down to his hips, and buckle his belt, taking it off with ease. It takes me only two tuggs to take his pants off and I throw them somewhere on the ground.

Taehyung huffs and looks down at me, where I am kissing down his torso.
"Mark me baby, I'm all yours~" The older speaks. I grin softly and begin to make a purple-blue hickey in his neck. Then I move down to his colarbone, down to the places around his nipples, untill I end up at the beginning of his boxershort.

Taehyung is heating up due the process and moans every now and then. I seriously start to love that sound, and make another mark on his shoulder. 

"Hnm~" I make my way back down to his boxershorts and give a slight look at his bulge.

He seems quite big, so I decide to take his boxer down slowly. My hands take the boxer off and travel back up over his inner thigh. Taehyung moans a little more as a reach his era.