Connection 19

Taehyung POV

I hum as I fix my tie above my suit. Tonight is gonna be amazing. I check my watch and it tells me it's 10pm in Korea. We're in Hawaii now, but the time in Korea is our real time, so in about 2 hours we'd be together for one year.

"Kim Taehyung. I swear to god you and coming on time is the worst match I've ever heard of. Get your fat ass down here or we'll be late for diner!" I love it when Jungkook yells at me like that, just like a woman stressed over being on time. I grin as I hear Jungkook scoff. "Jeez Kookieboy~" I tease from the other side of the door.

"I fucking hate you." "No you don't." "OH YES I DO." I grin amused and take my hand through my hair one last time.

'perfect.'

I open de door of the bathroom and face my 'mad' boyfriend. I chuckle at his face as his mouth goes agape on my looks.

"Fuck you look hot, Taehyung." I feel my cheeks flush slightly red at his compliment before I turn more red when I feel his hands on my hips. "Aish, Kookie.." I whisper softly as he presses his body against mine.

His hands travel down my ass and I swear I just felt a soft boner against my body. Jungkook softly presses his plumb lips against mine, and we both melt into the kiss.

It's a soft one. Full of love. A little lust as Jungkook bites down on my lower lip. It was just perfect.

"Shall we go now, my Prince?" I freeze at his sudden confidence and take his reached out hand. "Yes, my King." Jungkook frowns and laughs. "No TaeTae. If you call me King it sounds like I'm your dad." I grin. "Daddy, you mean." His cheeks flush red and I kiss his nose.

"Let's go."

We make our way down the crowded streets of Hawaii, and I lead Kookie to a lovely restaurant in the town.

"Did you reserve a table?" A red haired, black suited, chubby boy asks us. I nod quickley.
"Y-yea.. on the name of TaeKook."
The suited man nods and smiles, he perfectly knows that name. "Gentleman, please follow me." He bows and we follow the man to the back of the restaurant. We then walk through a red door, further into the restaurant.

I give a look at Jungkook, who's mouth is agape by seeing the beauty of this restaurant. I smile contently and keep on following the man.

We end up in a darker, little room, with noone else, just the two of us. There's a table with candle light, and on one of the two plates are two little boxes. The man bows to me and I nod. I mouth him "20 minutes." And he nods.

I join Jungkook at the table and sit across him. "Woah Tae, this is beautiful." I nod. "I'm glad you like it, Jungkookie~" The younger male smiles at me and I take his hand over the table.

Soon a waiter comes in with a cold served wine, giving the both of us a nice glass. "Thank you." Jungkook mutters, looking down at the boxes on his plate which he only noticed just now.

I felt my heart pound in my stomach as I heard the man discuss their plan with another waiter.

Soon the waiter who gave us whine, came in with a cup of strawberries, bathing in chocolate and on the top there was a little candle.

Jungkook started to shine when the strawberries came in, and that's when I took my chance.

I stood up, Jungkooks eyes following me as I did, and I took one of the boxes, the red one, before I went down on my knee.

"Jungkook.." I took the shivering hand of the younger male in front of me, small tears streaming down his dark brown eyes.
The waiter had left, and I took a deep breathe. A soft melody started to play in the background, and the light dimmed further.

"I've been in love with you, for longer then a year now. I know I was a douche, but I've learned that I want to spend the rest of my life with you at my side."

The younger boy places his free hand for his mouth and nods his head. Tears still dripping down.

"I want to spend so much more time with you, do everything with you you always wanted to do, like a trip to Hawaii, and a proposal in a adorable restaurant."

A loud sob escapes the younger mouth and he starts to whine more.

"So, Jeon Jungkook.. Will you marry me?"

Jungkook leans in and presses a kiss on my lips and embraces me. "Y-yes.. yes I want to."

I move to a more comfortable position and hug my now husband back. Little sobs still escape the youngers mouth as he presses his face in the crook of my suit.

"Thank you, Tae. You're amazing."

(A/N i'll skip the dinner bc I'm sure ya'll don't want me to keep on talking about them eating.
The next chapter is the eeeeendd😶)