Connection 17

Jungkook POV

Seven months later

"Aish Taehyung! Hurry the fuck up." I yell as I skip around in Taehyungs living room.

"Jeez, Jungkook. Relax. We have 4 hours to get there." His huskey voice talks back when he brings two suitcases down the stairs.

"I know I know but we have to check in and bring our suitcases away and give Holly food at Yoongi's before departure and and-" I'm cut off by my handsome boyfriend, who softly presses his lips onto mine. I melt into the kiss, as usual, and finally get a chance to relax a bit.

He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "Chill baby. We won't be late." I nod at his statement and hug him softly. "I'm sorry.. it's just.. I'm so happy we finally get to go away for a bit." He smiles his perfect smile and for a second I get reminded of how perfect he is. "It's okay. I feel the same, but don't stress okay?" I nod my head and look at Taehyung. "Thanks baby."

---------

About three hours later, Taehyung drives his moms car onto the parkingplace of the airport. It's currently 3 am, and I'm really sleepy by the time we arrive.

Taehyung parks his car in the blue colloured zone, and takes out both the suitcases and the trolley. He hands me the rolling suitcase and we walk towards the building.

About 45 minutes later we stay in the line to get into our plane, our tickets confirmed, and our suitcases in the back of the plane.

We get our places, and Taehyung lets me sit at the window, knowing I never had a flight before.

At 4 am the engine starts and the plane starts to move, Taehyung is holding my hand while peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. Meanwhile I watch how the plane gets off the ground in awe.

(A/N this book is comming to an end :'))