Connection 14 || Connected Lips || 15+

I chuckle softly and lean my face towards him. He comes closer too and the next second our lips are connected.   

Taehyung POV

I carefully move my lips in the same way with his movements. I bring my hands to his hips and pull him slightly closer, while his arms move to my neck. I softly push him back, and take a breath before Jungkook kisses me again. I huff softly and return his kiss. After a few kisses, I softly lick his lower lip. He gasps and opens his mouth so I can easily slip my tongue into his mouth. He pushes his tongue against mine, and chases me back into my own mouth. He pulls away and pants softly. "Badboy.." He leans in and kisses me again, adding his tongue right away. I moan softly. Fuck he's good.. Jungkooks hands travel down my body, to my hips, while mine travel up to his neck. I pull away and slightly cup my face. "Damn, I didn't know you're such a good kisser, Jungkook-Sii~" Jungkook softly chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Your taste is kind of addicting, Hyung." I blush slightly red at his words and peck his lips. "I love you, Jungkookie-ah." He grins and nods. "I know." I chuckle and turn my face away, a smirk still decorating my face. "But I love you too, Taehyung." I bring my face back to his. "I think we're perfectly made for eachother." Jungkooks chubby cheeks turn crimson red after taking the sentence in. He nods and smiles shyly, a smile that keeps making my heart flutter. "Y-You think so?" I nod my head and hum softly. "Hell yes." I smile widely and kiss his neck softly. "This probably sounds cheesy, but before I met you my life was useless and dirty, focused on sex and drugs, and look where I am now." "Do you still do drugs?" I shake my head, and smirk after. "But I guess I just found a new one." I lick my lips and lock my eyes with his. It's adorable to see his blush deepens every time I say something sweet. "B-But, Taehyung, let's not go too fast, okay?" I nod my head quickly. "Ofcourse not, I'd never do something you wouldn't like." He smiles brightly and leans in to kiss me, which I return with much joy. 

Gosh, this boy is more addicting then the drugs I once filled myself with..

// Really short chapter I know but I wanted to make the first kiss special~~