14;) Fully pretending with you

A/N: I think I will start with dedications. So far nobody voted except for my lovely sister, so this one goes to Claryy2226

"Can we go to the beach again today?" Justin asked Mr. Aulepp when he passed their table at breakfast.

Mr. Aulepp paused, "Well, that wasn't exactly the plan. We'll go to Loch Ness today and from there we'll walk to a small museum of Natural Science."

"Well, then we won't do that and go tho the beach instead." Michael retorted.

Mr. Aulepp laughed, "I don't think so. Everything is already planned."

"Can't we cut it short and go to the beach afterwards?" Calum suggested. A few hums of agreement were heard and some girls from the other table who had listened screeched in excitement.

Mr. Aulepp sighed, "We'll see. We can try. The beach isn't too far anyways."

The answer seemed to satisfy his students who errupted in cheers.

"Do you think we'll meet Nessie?" Zayn randomly asked into the group.

"Or at least catch a glimpse of him." Calum added.

"Isn't Nessie a she, like, female?" Ashton asked.

"No, I think he's a boy." Calum said.

"Really? I thought it was a girl too." Zayn said.

"Why are you even discussing this? Nessie doesn't even exist." Michael snorted.

"Yes, she does." Zayn glared.

"No, it doesn't." Liam said.

"You'll never know." Luke said.

"It doesn't exist. Harry agrees, don't you, Harry?" Liam turned to his best friend.

"I think she is real." Louis said from beside Harry.

"Yeah, of course. Nessie is really real." Harry hurried to agree.

"Whipped." Justin coughed. Harry and Louis both blushed.

"Really, Harry? You go against me only to seem like a good boyfriend?" Liam asked in disbelief.

Louis didn't like the way Liam phrased it. It emphasized the 'seem like a boyfriend'-part and Louis enjoyed the illusion that Harry tried to please him, Louis, as his boyfriend.

"Hey now. It's not Harry's fault that you don't have any fantasy to believe in a little mystery." Louis defended. Harry grinned at him, laying a hand on Louis' thigh under the table. It wasn't meant sexually, only him seeking for a bit contact and thanking him silently.

8&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&

When they arrived at Loch Ness everyone was either amazed by the beauty of this place or engaged in a conversation. So Louis thought nobody noticed when he went closer to the water's edge.

He smiled at the water glittering from the sunlight. The water was kind of dark and green. The plants around the lake were a more bright shade of green and it was beautiful to Louis.

Suddenly there were arms wrapping around his waist from behind, making Louis jump a bit.

Twisting his head a bit he saw Harry smiling at him softly, making Louis' heart flutter and he couldn't contain it this time. Harry was too close to even try.

Louis hesitated and slowly leaned back against Harry's chest, looking at Harry for any signs of protest. He just smiled wider and pulled Louis closer, wrapping his arms around Louis' torso completely.