18;) Wanting you to stay away

A/N: I dedicate this to RinKurniaP because you voted and commented and are really sweet<3

So, this is a double update, so if you accidentally skipped the last chapter I would suggest you read that before reading this one.

Enjoy then, I hope;)

When his alarm clock got off on Monday morning Harry didn't feel the usual dread overcoming him. Instead, he felt giddy and excited. For a moment he felt even stupid to feel excited on a Monday morning when he had to go to school, but...

...he could finally see Louis again.

After nearly six weeks.

Harry had missed him terribly. Louis was just so bubbly and exciting but also calm and sane and Harry could just watch him and admire what he's like.

Louis had been too busy with his family in Italy to text or call Harry. He mostly only answered his 'Good morning' and 'Good night' texts. But that was it.

Harry understood that family was important and he had seen how much Louis cared for his sisters and mother. But sometimes Harry had asked himself if Louis had deliberately taken that little time to text him or if he really had been that busy.

But that didn't matter right now because he would get to see him again today and that thought alone made butterflies go wild in his stomach and his heart beat faster. Wow, Harry really became cliché, over a boy. Who would have thought.

That's why he took a bit more time in the bathroom to make his curls look perfect and his clothes fit. He cut the rest of his morning routine short and hurried to get to school, hoping to meet Louis before the lesson began.

He did see him in the hallways by his locker. He walked to the classroom with Niall and Zayn, talking to a guy he didn't recognize. He was irrelevant anyways. Harry took a moment to just watch. 

The way he talked with a smile permanent on his face and the way his hands talked with him and how he listened to his counterpart until the end without interrupting and how he turned to Niall in the middle of his sentence because whatever the others said, he would always deem it more important than what he had to say himself. Though everything Louis said was important to Harry or at least entertaining. Because Louis had always a funny and animated edge in his voice and the way he emphasized things. He really gave himself much too little credit.

Harry loved him.

"Hey Harry." He turned his gaze away from Louis in favour of looking at the addressor. It was Calum. "Why are you standing here? Are you not going to class? Or did you forget where we had to go?" He laughed.

Harry smiled, "No, no. I know where to go. But we'll get other schedules, won't we?"

"Yeah." Calum sighed, "Gosh, the break was far too short."

Harry laughed, "Well, I personally think it was a bit too long."

"Too long? A school summer break? Too long?" Calum asked incredulously, "What went wrong with you?"

Harry chuckled and looked at where Louis just had been. They were already in the class room, Harry guessed.

"Harry! Calum! Great to see you again in this hell hole." Liam approached them with Luke by his side. Despite his words his tone was cheerful and enthusiastic.

"How can you be so fucking good- humoured on Monday morning?" Luke grumbled.

"I know, right?" Calum agreed, "Can you believe this? Harry here thinks the break was too long!"