Chapter 5: desert trek, the seven pillars

From the name Aquafall, you'd derive that the planet's landscape would be a lot more... wet to be blunt. Having multiple lakes, swamplands, oceans any body of water really. But surprisingly Aquafall has extremely unforgiving hot deserts.

Like the kind that could fry your skin just by the sun shining on you, and unfortunately Ben, Leviathan, Bahumt, Jorm, Syrup, Pigma, Streaks, Blotch And Skurd are forced to trek through it. "I guess we should've brought something to block out the sun huh?" Leviathan said.

"I already got tanned at the beach, now I'm just burning. My skin's gonna end up frying like Barbecue" Bahumut added, "I don't think fairies were meant to exist in this environment" Syrup groaned on top of Bahumut's suitcase. That Jörmungandr was carrying again...

"Man you guys are wimps, me and Ben aren't bothered by this at all" Jörmungandr commented. Ben who had been walking close by had spoke up "to be fair I have powers that allow me to not be bothered by the heat, and you are extremely durable" he said. At present the shapeshifter had Big Chill's cloak and eyes.

"I figured you two'd say that" Bahumut replies, "and you do realize that you three have powerful slimebiots that wield all my powers right? Including any ice or water based powers" he added.

They all had odd looks on their faces, until their slimbiotes had come at the calling and used powers to cool them off and rehydrate them. "Sorry for being so late" Skurd said making a Big Chill umbrella above Syrup.

"It's fine thanks for the rescue" Leviathan said as Pigma used a WaterHazard blaster on her. "Again I apologize" Splotch said using a Terraspin fan on Bahumut, "thanks" she said dreamily as she was finally cooling off.

"Come on we've got a long way to go" Ben said turning into Predator and going into SlamWorm mode. "I suggest you get on" he said, all three mages got on the worm like reptile's back.

"Are you sure you can handle it ben?" Bahumut asked, "Yeah Isn't SlamWorm kind of a subterranean creature?" Syrup commented. The creature then burrowed into the ground and appeared several meters away and repeated.

"Actually this creature and Armadrillo live on the same planet" Predator said as he started moving across the sand's was surface. "And coincidence much it happen to be a desert planet" he added, "convenient huh? RIDE OH WORMO!!!" Jörmungandr cries out as they road across the desert sands.

"Just going to leave a deep trail, that way we have a way to get back" he said as he stayed near the surface of the sands. "Hey take it easy will you, not all of us enjoy having our stomachs tossed and turned!" Bahumut retorted struggling to keep her grip on the currently work like reptile.

After about an hour of moving Ben took notice that the sky was starting to darken. "Uh girls" he said before letting them down and turned back "looks like it's going to get dark soon, come on" he said before throwing some Swampfire seeds down.

"Let's set up camp", "normally I would say otherwise because I'm not sleeping on the ground but I'm too tired and too dizzy to walk any further" Bahumut said. Ben nodded before spraying the seeds with water and a large plant grew out of it and formed into the shape of a tent. "Shelter done" Jörm cheered as she went inside and put the red girl's suitcase down,

"Well it'll do" Bahumut said before walking in and laid down on a bed of leaves, "let's just hope we'll find that lucasite soon so we can return to Haruna" Leviathan said as the three nodded.