Who's that?

After awhile, we went down stairs. We were greeted by Fat Amy cooking pancakes. There was also bacon, eggs, and toast. The other girls were all over the house. Some in the kitchen, others in the living room.

"Hey Max, some people are here for you."

Blinking I point to myself while looking around at everyone, "Me?" 

Fat Amt snorts and nods, "Yes, you. They are waiting outside, I think one of  their names was Timmy or something." She shrugs and turns back to flipping the pancakes.

"Timmy?" I tilt my head at Amy, "I don't know a Timmy." My mind started to race with every face I knew but nothing seemed to match. 

Timmy Timmy Timmy Timmy, come on Max think. 

The only name I know close to that is.. I Blink and my mouth makes an o shape, "Oh." 

Tommy

Tommy's here

"Tommy!" I squeal, which made everyone jump and turn to look at me. I race to the front door and fling it open. Standing there was a very well dressed couple with a little boy. The husband had a look of disgust when he saw me. The wife, a fake smile glued into place. 

There was a little boy standing with his back to the door. His hair was short and black with little curls in it. He was small but bigger than the last time I saw him. He was wearing a little yellow sweater over a navy blue top. His cream colored dress pants were a little too big for him. 

Chuckling I bend down and tapped his shoulder. The little boy turned around so fast he almost fell over. Laughing with delight, I grab on to his shoulders to keep him standing. His bright green eyes stare into my weird ones. 

I was given a toothy smile before I got my arms full of the little boy. I hugged him close to me, I bury my nose into his shoulder. 

"I missed you, Tommy," I mumble. Taking a deep breath I smell vanilla and a hint of boys deodorant. A small smirk tugs at my lips, considering Tommy is only 3 I doubt that's his deodorant. He must have stolen it from his... father. Thinking of him leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Shaking my head, I focus on the little arms around my neck. 

"Max?" I turn around to see Chloe staring at the little boy in confusion, "Whos that?" 

I open my mouth to answer her when tommy decided to do it for me. He sticks his little pointer finger into my cheek and giggles loudly,"Mommy." 

Chloe's eyes widen

Tommy giggles more

I chuckle awkwardly