drunkie drunk max

The music was flowing through my whole body. The alcohol buzzing through me as well and it felt amazing. Looking around I see every Bella enjoying themselves. Fat Amy has like 7 guys around her. Each one was trying harder than the others to get her attention. Giggling at the thought of her being the queen of the simps. There are a couple bellas by the bar daring each other to take different kinds of shots. Lilly....Does anyone ever know where she is. Beca, Chloe, and Aubrey were sitting at our outside table keeping a watchful eye on me. I know I'm a bit young and they care about me, but still I know how to handle myself. They're lucky they are cute and I that I-

wait

what am I feeling towards them

I-

I shake my head 

I look around more and see Stacie on the dance floor grinding on...well anyone honestly.

 I wonder if shes bi 

Stacie looked over at me and winked as if she knew what i was thinking. My body moved before I knew it to join her to dance. At this point I was just letting the alcohol consume me. I didn't want to feel anything bad anymore. I want to be numb. Before I make my way towards her, I mange to take 3 more shots. I'm surprised at how easy they are going down now. I can barely feel the burning of it. Also shocked I'm not blacking out yet.

"MAAA *hiccup* xxxxieee" Stacie smiles bright at me and pulls me to her. I let my body take over and we start dancing together. I can feel every inch of her body. It doesn't feel the same like the girls. I just feel like I'm dancing with my best friend. Even though I have my ass pressed against her 

cough

I shake my head one last time. I'm going to have a good night tonight and that's final. I spin around and start dancing like I've been doing it my whole life. Running my hands up Stacie's body while her hands are playing with my hair. I can hear some guys cheering us on. Some begging for us to make out. Rolling my eyes I look up at her the words I spoke next were husky and dripping with cockiness. 

"well Stacie pie wanna give them a show."

Stacie had a split shock look on her face then it turned into a smirk, " What do you have in mind Maxie." I return the smirk and look over at the table my girls are sitting at. Aubrey seemed to have went somewhere. Beca has drunkenly telling a store to this guy, I think his name is jessie. Chloe on the other hand is starting right at me. Her face shows that she just wants to punch either Stacie and me. 

I'm going to go with the latter

Stacie grabs my hand and takes me to their table, "I'll be-e right bac-back" She walked over to the bar leaving me there. 

Smirking I make my way over to Chloe and sit on her lap. I start playing with her hair and whispering in her ear. 

"Don't worry princess I'm still yours."

Chloe's face changes into a mixture of lust and care. she plants a kiss to my cheek. 

"you ok baby...seem a little..." worry then fills her eyes. 

"doooont beee a party poooper," whining I kiss her hard on the lips. With a moan I slide my tongue softly over her bottom lip and nip at it. She seemed to melt into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"fuck," growling I start to kiss her even more. Trying to get that sweet taste of her. My head starts to wonder on other things of hers that would taste good. For first time I wanted to devour someone. I needed to feel every inch of her body...their bodies. I wanted all of them. 

I needed it

"get iiiiit gurl," Stacie returned with a bottle of vodka and a couple shot glasses. 

Finally pulling my lips away from Chloe I groan at Stacie, "could you be more of a cock block Stacie." Both eyes shot with surprise. 

damn that was a little mean.... 

I didn't care at that moment. Everything started to spin a little bit honestly. I close my eyes for a hot second to calm down. 

"max?" "Maxie?"

I couldn't tell which one said which trying to breathe normal was my main concern. I rest my head on Chloe shoulder. 

Slowly things become fuzzy

maybe I shouldn't have drank that much....meh

I'm fucked