Puppy Trouble

Coughing, I set the puppy down, by I'd assume siblings, and made my way out of the ring to stand in front of the girls. I feel my cheeks blush without even looking at them. I didn't mean to run off like that. I just get excited about animals. My eyes start to water, I know they're going to start yelling at me. They looked mad when they saw me. 

I got them mad at me

They must hate me now

They're not gonna talk to me anymore

"Hey hey hey," Aubrey lifts my chin up to have me looking at her, "don't cry, sweetheart its ok, why are you crying." They know angry looks are filled with worry. Sniffling I shake my head. Refusing to talk. 

"Max." 

"I g-got you guys mad a-and now you're not gonna wanna talk to me anymore." The tears are just falling at this point. I don't have control over it. My anxiety decided to take over. 

god I must look like an idiot 

"No honey, we just go nervous and worried when you left like that, we aren't mad. I Promise." I see Chloe and Beca nod beside her. 

"We promise too." Chloe gives me a warm smile and pulled me into a hug. This time I don't think about it but just lean into her to feel the comfort I need in that moment. 

Pulling away Chloe turns to Aubrey, "I think its time to head home now, maybe just stay in bed and cuddle." I felt a ping of jealousy. They get to go and cuddle together and I gotta stay in my room with sid. 

I hear Beca Chuckle, "That includes you too squirt, cuddle time is for all of us." she winks at me causing another blush to spread to my face. Along with a smile. 

Cuddling is really what I need right now

With that, we all headed back to the house. I, of course, said goodbye to the puppy I made friends with. The little one is different, like me. I maybe will go back to visit her.