The Nigerian Job ~ pt 2

*Disclaimer, I do not own Leverage all of that belongs to TNT, I, however, own Blair and her little storyline*

Season 1, Episode 1 ~ Pt. 2 

-------------------------------------------------------

When Blair awoke again to the sounds of beeping. Blinking as the light in the room as harsh and bright it didn't take much for her to realise she was in a hospital. The familiar smell was enough to confirm that fact. Instantly she got a load of flashbacks to when she had been in the hospital for her brother and squeezed her eyes shut, her breathing quickening and her hands shaking as they gripped the bed. "Little Miss, are you alright?"

"Hardison she is having a panic attack!" The familiar voice of Parker said, "Keep talking to her, tell her she is safe, with friends, and I'll look for a bag or something."

There was movement in the room but Blair had no clue what was going on. "Little Miss," Hardison's smooth voice said, cutting through all the sounds of the flashbacks in her brain. "Listen to me. You are safe. You are with friends. I promise you on my tickets to this year's Oscars that I will make sure nothing ever happens to you, okay." Blair slowly nodded her head, focusing on his voice and his voice alone. "Okay, I'm going to ask you to open your eyes okay. Parker is next to you so don't be surprised. Remember you're safe." Blair felt a cold hand place itself onto hers and she knew it was Parker.

"Focus on my hand, and Hardison's voice." Parker told the girl, "use them as something you can ground yourself too." She told Blair and Blair did what the girl suggested. The two shared a smile (that Blair didn't know about) as Blair's breathing slowed down to a normal pace. Eventually, she opened her eyes and looked around. Yes, they were in a hospital, but it was a different one. She was with friends. She was safe. She turned to look at Hardison and Parker and shot them a weak smile. "Thank you" she whispered and got a shrug from Parker as a response. Before any of them could respond they heard Elliot say through the vent in the wall.

"You and Blair really don't like hospitals." Causing Blair to snort as she sat up, assuming that Elliot was talking to her father who had just woken up. This assumption was confirmed when she heard the familiar voice of her father say,

"Not much... where is Blair?!"

"it's about time!" Parker spoke through the vent, informing Nate that they were in the room next door.

"Is Blair with you? Is she safe?"

"I'm here dad. I'm okay."

Parker then took over the conversation, pacing back and forth playing with the handcuffs she had been put it, but easily slipped out of. "The cops and firemen got there just as we were waking up."

"Where are we?" Nate asked.

"County hospital. Local cops noticed the explosion." Hardison told Nate, lifting his hand for Parker as if trying to get her to un-cuff him like she had done Blair during her panic attack. Blair couldn't help but let out a small giggle at how bazar the whole situation was.

"Have we been processed?" Nate's voice came through the vent, and Blair shot a look to Hardison asking the same question and he looked at her hands. She followed his gaze to see the black ink on them.

"Hell! They even processed me!" she said before she could stop herself,

"What!" her father's voice came bounding through the vent and Blair rolled her eyes.

"That can be our second problem of the day dad. After getting us the heck out of here!"

"They faxed all our prints to the state police." Elliot's voice spoke softly, and Hardison added to his comment.