Remember

I stood there, watching 'my sword' getting examined. Tony's machine was scanning with a blue beam, up and down. I only wondered what it was, how I got it and where it is from. This world is new, I'm afraid of what I may cause with my visit here.

Beep

I looked at Tony, who was examining the results; his eyebrows were furrowed with a confused look on his face. He muttered something to himself before tapping a few things on a transparent blue board in his face. Turning around slowly, he looked directly into my eyes. "F.R.I.D.A.Y doesn't what it is; this object is obviously not from Earth and not from a planet that we know of. And... you have no idea who you are. Great." He sighed and turned back around.

I felt guilty; I crash down to a planet with no memory and no way to get back, not that I know where to go back. Tony seemed pissed and the others worried. What if I was dangerous? I couldn't help but think of all the possible things that could happen? I can't trust myself. My eyes watered, tears threatening to fall but I couldn't. I faced away from the others while everyone was quietly talking; a few about the results, a few possibly about me. "It's ok..." Quietly, I gasp. I look around but no one was near me. "You'll find out, we will help you." The girl in red and long brown hair came up to me a soft smile on her face. It calms me, "I have a feeling we will be great friends..."

I chuckle slightly and nodded, "Hopefully so."

"I've called the King to see if his technology could find anything about this sword." Tony says while chucking a device on the desk. "Before we go over to him, do you have anything we should examine, hmm...? I don't know a gun, special powers?" His attitude showed nothing but how annoyed he was.

"I'm telling you, I don't know or remember anything of the sort." I said.

"Really? So... no alien invasions... You're not working with anyone?" His eyes squinted as if to find the truth through my lies, but they weren't.

"Hey! Stop it!" Steve barked. "Back off! If you still don't believe her then we can keep an eye on her."

"But what if it's a trick? Some magic stuff, you know? Like some illusion and we think she's here but she's not. I mean she knows us! We don't know her!"

I sat there in silence because it is slightly true. I could have been like that, a mission perhaps. For all they know I could have been sent to spy on them... Or something worse... "You have every right to not trust me." They all looked at me while Tony smiled.

"See! Look, I'm sorry, it's not that I don't like you but I'm trying my best to be cautious. With what has happened, anything could happen." He looked straight at me from a happy smile to a concerned one.

"I understand and there is no need to apologize. I wouldn't trust someone like me too." I gave a sad smile, while what Tony said is true, it still does hurt not to have the trust of these heroes.

Steve sighed, "Fine. We will keep an eye on you, we won't be too close so you have personal space but we will be cautious."

Buzz

Something buzzed and I saw the device vibrate and shake on the desk, "What is that?" I tilted my head with furrowed eyebrows.

"A calling device called a 'phone'." Steve muttered, "Don't worry it took a long time for me to figure out this technology too, don't worry." I only nodded not sure what to say.

Tony put the 'phone' in his pocket from his ear and started tidying a few things, "Looks like we're going to Wakanda."

"Wakanda?!" I exclaimed.