Chapter 15: Meeting a Totem

Hello guys and it's your good friend Elite here! Last time we left off at the battle between Kiawe and Lana! I hope I managed to do good with that! Now we will be seeing how that is actually going to end! So sit back, relax and maybe grab a snack if you want XD. But as always, enjoy. ;)

3rd Person POV:

As soon as both Z-moves clashed, an enormous shock wave occurred. Soon the whole place started rumbling and everyone started loosing their footing. "Now that's some serious power," said Sawyer as he tried to keep himself from rolling around.

As everyone was trying to keep their balance, Max looked over at Sophocles. "Soph, increase the shield output by 30%," he said and Sophocles nodded. He then rushed over to the computer and started to push on the keys. "Alright, increasing the shield output. And..." he started before turning a knob. Suddenly all the rumbling had stopped and everyone regained their balance.

"....we should be good," he finished with a smile.

"They stopped," said Korrina very confused and so was everyone else. "Things tend to get very heated up in the arena," Mallow said. "So we have a force field system set up in case things like this happen. In fact it was made by Sophocles right here."

"You made this?" Clemont asked. "Well I mean, I made most of it," he answered. Sophocles started to blush from embarrassment. "That's so cool!" Clemont said excitedly. "Science is so amazing!"

"What's a lot more amazing is seeing how this battle is going to finish up," Sycamore said. Then everyone turned back towards the arena and saw the battle was still going on.

Vaporeon was still struggling to get through the giant fireball. Shock waves were still occurring as well and it started making cracks in the floor. Flames and water were also spewing everywhere as the clashing took place.

Then in almost an instant, Vaporeon was able to shoot right through the attack. Once it did, there was a visible hole that cut through the fireball. Right after it did, the ball made a giant explosion of fire and smoke. The explosion made a huge shock wave once it did, shaking the arena.

Then Vaporeon rushed at Flareon and hit him with its water engulfed body. Flareon was then hit full force with the attack and it was stunned. Then a lot of water started to surround Flareon and soon enough, he was stuck in a whirlpool. Flareon was knocked back and forth in the whirlpool as he was being hit with rapid, extremely high pressure water.

Soon after that, the water then started to dissipate. Soon the whirlpool then disappeared and left Flareon on the ground. He was lying on his back and had black swirls in his eyes. They realized that he was knocked out and the battle was over.

"FLAREON IS UNABLE TO BATTLE," said the computer. "THAT MEANS VAPOREON WINS! SO THE VICTORY GOES TO LANA!"

"Alright Vaporeon!" shouted Lana happily. Vaporeon then ran back toward Lana and launched at her. Vaporeon was now on top of her and nuzzling its head into her neck. Lana startled laughing since Vaporeon was ticking her a lot. "You were great out there," she said as she was caressing its neck.

While this was happening, Kiawe walked up to his Flareon. When he got to it, he knelt on the ground and found that it was regaining consciousness. It opened one of its eyes and it was squinting from the battle.

It then looked at Kiawe who had a smile on his face. "Well Flareon it looks like we lost," Kiawe said. Flareon then went a little wide-eyed from hearing that. He looked away and had face of disappointment since Flareon didn't like losing a lot.