The Final Battle

She was fighting three wizards when the battle came to its end. Having escaped the room where all her fellow Slytherin mates were being held she ran into battle. When Voldemort had announced the death of Harry Potter she was ignoring his boastful speech and running the halls of Hogwarts to look for anybody injured. She dragged the fallen to the room where the others were and went right back out, ignoring the pains surging through her chest. No matter what the others think or who she was related to, she was in this fight until her very last breath.

She came across the dead body of her father when the battle started again, Harry Potter was alive. She heard the chaos break back into the school but all she could see was the lifeless eyes of her father. She kneeled beside him and closed his eyelids, "I bloody told you that you were on the wrong side, father."

She turned and ran into the war zone, never looking back and going in knowing the chances her entire family could be dead by the end of the night were extremely likely. By the time Voldemort was corned by the great Harry Potter she had successfully taken out five death eaters and locked them away in a room. They awaited the trail they deserve. When Harry had beaten the great Dark Lord and the battle was won she did not cheer but instead felt the world lift off her shoulders as she ran back to free her fellow Slytherins.

She watched as they filled the empty and destroyed halls. She listened as the school ended their cheers as mournful cries for the dead surrounded everyone. Their best friends lay dead, everyone's family members slayed. She walked through the rubble with glossed eyes as she looked at the faces of the fallen, her relatives, schoolmates, and teachers. Surviving Death Eaters tried fleeing the scene. Teachers and schoolmates looked down on the Slytherin's mourning for their dead because the dead were traitors.

She walked over the dead body of her brother and pass her screaming mother who was off to whatever new wizard jail they had now. What with the ministry fallen and Azkaban abandoned by the dementors. She ignored her mothers pleas and cast aside the looks of betrayal her schoolmates gave her.

They didn't know that she fought against Voldemort. They didn't know she was the one who cared for the injured and peacefully moved the bodies of the dead. They didn't know that while they were mourning for their great savior Harry Potter she was taking down enemies and watching the world she knew spin out of control. She didn't want them to know because she didn't do this for them. She did this because Slytherin or not she was always on the right side.