Acknowledgements

I guess the only thing left to do is to thank everybody that made this book possible.

First of all, I would like to thank my teacher for the assignment and for all the support with this book.

I would like to thank all the authors that have inspired me to write and to continue reading; they gave me the tools to be able to write this.

I want to thank all the blog posts and Pinterest boards about writing that I read for this book. I learnt a lot about how to start a book, how to write specific scenes, how to create amazing characters, and a lot more.

I want to thank my friend Alina  ( zerotwoam ) for always being my proofreader and for loving Elle and Isaac as much as I do.

I would also like to thank my friend Katy (Katypq ), for being the first person to know the ending of this book and for giving me so many ideas before I even started writing it.

I want to thank my mom for not fainting after telling her how many pages I had to print. Also for not killing me after I told her how late I had slept some nights when I had to write this.

And I would like to thank you! Thank you for getting this far; I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, and that you love Elle and Isaac at least half as much as I do.

Thank you!