pulling strings

When Jonah comes into the room and sees them cuddling so he goes up to them and said hey can I join this 3some.

Triles got up and laughed. Sure jon if there was something on so I hate to bust your bubble. I know guys I'm just busting your balls. Ok can we get dressed and meet in South house. Jonah said ok baby and kisses him and fist bumped miles. When triles were dressed they left their dorm room and miles saw Grace he picked her up and twirled her around. Hi beautiful miles said and Grace replied with hi handsome want breakfast my treat. Yes baby let's it.
Griles eats and talk about their upcoming year. So baby are you joining any clubs or team's. Well my girlfriend wants me to tryout for the play. Well maybe I can pull some strings if you give me a kiss. Oh so tempting will your boyfriend be jealous. Oh I don't have a boyfriend. Oh good because I don't have a girlfriend either. So are you up for a hot make out session. Oh yeah baby come here. Miles I love you. I love you to grace. Griles make out for a bit and when they walked into  class and saw Trona making out in class. Grace comes in and says ill gross boys get a room as she pulls miles in for a kiss as well. Ha look who's talking Tristan said. Their teacher comes in and says ok class please take your seat, good morning we are going to start politics so I'm splitting you up into groups of Republicans and democrats. Griles and tronah  say yes we are together.

On the loud speaker Claire says good morning class I'm your class president and I want to let you guys know of a writing contest so which means whomever wins will write the school play. Also heads up we also need director's and crew members. So good luck to all.

Grace you should enter the contest miles said. You think so baby. If Of course you're a great writer. Ok miles than I will do it. Ok Grace good luck.

Zig goes up to maya and says are you going to enter the contest? Maybe but I'm a song writer not  writer. Well maybe if the person wins you can help with the songs in the play if they need any. So true ziggy.

Claire Edwards her remember 2 more  days until you can submit your scripts for the new play.

Miles baby I hope I win. You will sweety your talented.

The next day Grace, tiny, can, Lola and free handed in their scripts.

Ok thank you all that have handed in their scripts tomorrow I will announce the winner after 2pm. So thank you and good luck to all.

Will Grace win or will the other people win stay tuned and find out soon. Comment and let me know what you think.