after party

It was the night of  the opening of the play. The play was a success and there was an after party at their school.

Hey Miles there are having an after party want to go? Yeah maybe later but I'm going to find Grace first and talk with her again.. ok Miles see you later.

Miles goes to the auditorium and see Gronah talking on how well opening night went. Hey Jonah can I steal my girlfriend please. Of course miles Jonah said. Griles  are talking and she said just face it you don't want to be with me or sleep with me. No Grace it's not that I told you what happened with me its not you I love you and yes eventually we will have sex, but I'm not ready I love you too much. Whatever Miles as she walked away from him all pissed.

At the party Grace and miles start talking again and they get into a heated fight. Grace sees Jonah and tells him what happened they start drinking.

Tristan sees miles upset and goes up to him takes his hand and brings him home and he told Tris about the fight and he tells him she will come around just you watch as they fall asleep watching TV.

The next day Gronah woke up naked together in bed at the party.

Oh no do you think something happened with Grace and Jonah.
Wait Jonah is Tristan's boyfriend.
How will triles react when they find out.
Will Gronah tell them what happened or keep it a secret.
Find out soon.
Comment and let me know ow what you think.