did we

Gronah woke up and looked at each other and said oh my God do you think we did anything. Grace said I'm not sure I don't feel any different, but you and I have boyfriend's. I know Grace Jonah said. What do we do than? Nothing we pretend this didn't happen and we go back to our boyfriend's and not say anything to anyone ok. I hope Miles isn't still mad at me. Grace he won't be he has probably cooled off enough and you can't pressure him into having sex anymore when he is ready he will be ready.

Griles see each other and kiss and Grace says I'm sorry Miles. I guess it's the pressure from midterms and the play and all. It's ok baby miles said to Grace.

A couple of weeks have passed and griles are having fun. Getting along Gronah haven't spoken about what has happened between them and they don't plan on telling either.

Grace and miles are making out and laying on the bed when all of sudden Grace got and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Miles goes with her and says baby you probably have the flu the stomach flu is going around, I'm taking you to get checked out at the doctor.

Griles arrive at the doctors office they call them in examine her and the doctor takes blood from Grace and gave her thera flu and antibiotics for her stomach virus. The doctor said he will give her a call when the results are in. Grace gave miles number since she is always with him anyway.

Griles go back to Miles dorm room and Jonah and Tristan are making out and griles walk in and say oh God we are sorry. It's ok Miles Tris said.

Gronah stare at each other and triles notices it and said why haven't you guys spoken since the play was over you guys used to be close. We have just wanting to be with our boyfriend's baby so relax ok.

All week Grace has been getting sick and hasn't been able to keep anything down. Miles goes to Tris and said can we talk. Sure Miles what's up?
I think Grace cheated on me. Why would you think that and plus Grace loves you Miles Tris said.  It's just she has been sick all week and she has been very moody lately and she has been a little distant from me as well. Miles don't jump to conclusions ok she loves you and she wouldn't do that to you. Your right Tris I'm just being paranoid I guess Miles said to his best friend.

Miles phone rings and Miles told him to pick it up and Tris does and the doctor was on the phone about the news on Grace's blood work, Tris dropped the phone. Tris are you ok what was that about? That was the doctor about the results of Grace's lab results. Ok Tris why are you looking like that what's wrong with you just as he was about to tell him Grace and Jonah walks in and said what is wrong with you.

Tris just stared at them and Miles.

Oh no what could it be? Maybe
Grace is sick maybe the doctor discovered she has a disease. comment and let me know what you think.