ready for???????

Ok Miles tell me what's going on? Ok ggrace is ready to have sex. So isn't that good? Yeah I guess I do love her but, I don't think I'm ready to have sex with her. But why aren't you ready? It might get complicated because it's sex. It didn't hurt our friendship when we had sex. True but we were 12 yrs old and we are best friends. Your right Miles. So tris what should I do? You need to follow your heart. I will and this is why I love you so much and why you are my bestest friend in the world and always will be. Triles hug smile and lays back down to watch Netflix and again fall asleep holding each other.

The next morning Jonah opens triles door and closed it he than goes to Grace room pissed. Why are you pissed off. I went to Tristan's room and once again I saw Miles and him holding each other under the covers I I I think they are sleeping together. No Jon they are best friends and he is straight. No Grace Miles is bi. How do you know that? Because he had boyfriend's. He never told me that, are you sure? Yes we went out 2 times and all we did was make out, but we realized we we're friends and he introduced me to Tris. Well Jon I think that they are friends so chillax. Yeah yeah yeah your right plus Tris wouldn't cheat on me.

Triles woke up in Miles arms and said hey you wake up we need to get dressed and get to class. When triles was dressed they found their mates in the student lounge talking and laughing. Look who decided to join the party you sleepy heads. Tris kisses Jonah. I missed you baby Tris said. I missed you to baby I love you so much baby remember that ok. I love you to. So guys what's all the laughing about miles said to gronah. Nothing sweety we were talking about the play and stuff, and I can't believe it is opening this weekend already. Are you ok Grace Miles said. Yeah I'm just nervous that people won't like it. baby please people will love it like I love you. Miles can we talk in private please? Sure we will be right back. So I was thinking we can celebrate the play by getting away this weekend because I really really want to go all the way with you I love you. Ok well Grace about that I'm not ready to have sex with you yet because I'm afraid it will mess our relationship up and I don't want to ruin us. Who says it will, don't you love me? Yes Grace I do love you but.... But what you were ready with Lola 2 1/2 years ago right. hey that's not fair we were drunk and we were dating at the time we had a pregnancy scare I was almost a father at 15 and she was 14 so sorry if I'm extra careful these days. Well there's birth control pills and condoms Miles. Yeah well it didn't work and fine you want to know the truth yes I knocked her up and she had an abortion ok so I'm done talk to you about this I'm sorry Grace but I'm not ready as he walked away. Miles wait I'm sorry ok I didn't know. The only people that knew we're tris and obviously Lola and I so drop it.

Tristan comes into the dorm room because he didn't see Miles in class and he said Miles what's wrong? I told Grace I wasn't ready to have sex and she said oh there's this and that and than she had a nerve to bring up Lola so I told her what happened with Lola and you Lola and I were the only ones that knew. Tris said sorry miles and hugged him and kissed his forehead. Well that's in the past Tris let's get to class I feel better thanks to you.

So miles told Grace he wasn't ready. It was messed up that Grace
Threw Lola in his face like that. Will miles give in to Grace to make her happy. Find
Out soon what happens next. Comment me and
Don't forget to vote.
Love you all