and the winner is.....

Wow I can't wait until tomorrow I hope I win Grace said. I hope if you do win I'm in your play. Oh miles baby you know you will, you're the star always in my book. Or is that so? Yes of course your the star in my play everyday I love you as they start making out in the cafeteria. Jostin said get a room and have sex already. Tris there is more than sex in a relationship. They say their goodbye and say see you guys in the morning. Triles walk back to their room and Tris says you really care for Grace huh? Yes I do I love her a lot. I understand but she is missing out on how good in bed you are. Miles laughs and smirks at him.

Flash back

Triles at 12 years ol and are watching porno because they were curious about what sex was. Miles have you ever thought about having sex like what we saw in the video. Of course Tris but I am scared. I am to ddo you want to try together? Um I don't know tris it could ruin our friendship. It doesn't have to and we won't let it. You promise if we do have sex it won't ruin our friendship. I promise miles it won't so is that a yes. Yes Tris lets have sex. Totes I have lube do you have any condoms. No I never needed them because I never had sex before. Ok than prep me up I looked it up on how to do it. Miles did what Tris said to do and lubed himself up as well and pushed into Tris and miles let out a moan while Tris squirmed around. Miles said oh God I'm sorry and I hurting you. Than Tris moaned and said oh God miles rright there this feels so good and miles started speeding and pressed into Tris harder and than Tris cums on miles and his stomach. Miles pulled out and started jerking off and also cums on Tristan's stomach they both lay there panting and miles kissed Tris and said wow that was so good.

End of flash back

The next day Claire announced the winner.

Ok so triles had sex they were each others firsts who will win. Will Grace ever find out will Jonah ever find out. Stay tuned