Dessert anyone?

Few days later...

Its the weekend again. Harry's been in contact with Sarah, as much as he doesn't want to. He told her the conditions he's set, if Adrian doesn't want to see her yet, he doesn't have to and Harry's not gonna let anyone force the small boy to do something he's yet to feel comfortable with. 

She didn't argue and it seemed like she understood. But she kept asking when she could seem him, where they could go and wanted to get to know Adrian more. When Harry told Adrian about asking her to come to dinner, he looked a bit uneasy.

"If you don't want her to its fine love, she just wants to get to know you better. I can tell her no if your're not ready."

"Its okay dad, she.. she can come."

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, he knew Adrian still felt weird about it and didn't want to force it, so he came up with an idea.

"Hows about we invite Michael and Louis over too?"

That's when the small boys eyes lit up and he shook his head, a big smile on his face. 

"Alright, I'll ask them right now." Harry smiled back as the boy zoomed off into his room.

Harry pulled out his phone from inside his sweatpants pocket and went straight to Louis messages, he's more important.

And yes.. he did change his contact name. 

[To: Boo bear] 

Dinner tonight? My place.

Not even a second later.

[From: Boor bear]

Of course Peaches! What time?

That stupid nickname, Harry chuckles to himself.

[To: Boo bear]

Around 7?

[From: Boo bear]

Sounds good :)

[To: Boo bear]

Oh, and Sarah's coming.

[From: Boo bear]

JHVITDTYG DO YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT HER???

Harry sent a quick "Play nice."  before heading over to Sarah and texting her about it.

He added Sarah' number and debated the contact name.

[To: "Evil"]

Adrian's inviting you to dinner with us at 7. Your choice whether you want to come or not.

And yes, Harry is allowed this amount of petty.

[From: "Evil"]

Yes! I would love to.

Harry ignored her other texts after that, it was only 3, so he had some time before he got started on dinner. He walked to Adrian's room, where he saw him laying on his bed reading his book on dinosaurs that Anne got him last time she visited.

It's been a while since she's had a weekend with Adrian, he'll probably call her and ask if she wants to babysit him next weekend. 

"Louis and Michael are coming and so is Sarah." Harry says. He's been calling her Sarah since Adrian isn't comfortable with 'mom' yet. 

"Okay! I can't wait to play with Michael." excitement spilling out. 

"I'll get you some clothes and I want you washed before they get here okay?"