Rainy theatre

By:Inkling_Adair

Review:

When I first read the book I came in blind, I just found it when searching for the tags theatre and found this book and may I say I was shocked, surprised and satisfied.

What you may think would happen and what did happen may betray you, it was a great short story with some problems only nitpickers would be annoyed but all in all it was great!

Like really I was taken by surprise.

it was atmospheric, it was short but it was original truly I have never read a duplicate like it but it only has 16 reads by the time I read this.

It is criminal to think that this great short story if you're looking for one and it's something I have never seen done.

The characters were great, Iris was a great character.

She was developed enough to understand her character, you never her saying that she was abused, lonely or special like the other MC's and heck she's a great friend because <censored>.

She was also an author and a journalist, something I only know Superman has done and again Iris is developed so well in that short time that even you wouldn't notice in a conscious level.

For her her friend well she took me by surprise.

This is first time I've seen prostitute for a friend excluding "A Million ways to die in the West" and the first time I've seen a prostitute's struggles, faults and problems that was well done.

I've searched stories with the words Pornstar and it was horrid, it was all pity stories and those bad boy books I keep complaining about and I doubt prostitute is any different but with this on book?

This book featured the fears of a prostitute after what she's done(no. It's not what you think)and is shaken later on.

Rating:
I give this book a 2.5/3 and I suggest reading it.