All Hail The Queen

By:da_fish

Review:

Now I read this a long time ago, probably early 2017 and the author replied to one of my comments today but ever since that time I was just another nobody that would complain about the books that are in Wattpad.

Now I am a nobody that would complain about books tat are in Wattpad by ranting it on a book in Wattpad!

but this isn't why I'm writing this review, I am writing this review to do the author some justice.

Let's start off with that description:

Straightforward, funny and honest. Social Justice Warriors are totally turn offs for everyone. Everyone.

Even game designers.

But look at the title, again it's straightforward and normal, something people would remember but the word satire?  Shut up and take my money.

Remember I am the bad boy? This book inspired me to write that book but enough of external affairs, let's get into the book itself(and maybe external affairs).

So the intro starts off with the ex-boyfriend of the Queen who is a major bi- Holy crap they're right outside my office. Well let us be friendly here shall we? No one wants to be beat up and possibly murdered only for the murderers to get out Scott free just because they're women and clearly oppressed even though equality is pretty much in an equal state only for it to keep dipping because of double standards by the oppressed.

*A poster of Hugh Mungus smiling suddenly pops up*

Anyways, the story itself is wonderful.

The worldbuilding it's great, the atmosphere is something you don't want to live in and best of all. Hillary Clinton runs the country.

Isn't that great? If I wasn't already living in a Spanish colony I would move to a Spanish colony(yes I know there aren't any Spanish colonies anymore but the Philippines used to be).

Anyways, the main character is just a bundle of middle fingers built by SCP-1049 to the nearest male or political prisoner and that is just clear evidence how messed up this place is so you have a great feeling that this place is bad.

The second of all:The comedy.

Read this for me Would you Kindly? "Vegan Virginity"

That is the type of nonsense you would hear in an SJW controlled world, the reason the main character said that is because the ex-boyfriend of the queen touched her in order to escape.

When I say touch her I didn't mean losing her actual virginity. The guy just touched her like what assassins would do to knock a person out. The reason that was said was because eating meat is pretty much the equivalent of trying to attack Putin(the last guy did not end well).

Well, great.

PETA is in charge of everything as well. This just proves blondes are evil.

Moving on, now I will confess that I did not finish the whole book.

For me it was just me being lazy but from what I read you wont be getting bored of it but the sad part? Nobody recognizes that this book exist.

Now there is this very important war that is just bullcrap made by the queen, the war was called "The War of Ravioli" can you guess why?

The queen disliked the ravioli the ex made for her,

Shoot Archduke Franz Ferdinand? We didn't even like the guy.

Rise a Communist regime to overthrow the Tsar and also killing all of the Romanov's even the children? Do what you want it was a free country.

Invade Poland breaking a peace treaty? Polan can into space.

Dump some tea because of force inflation and rise of taxes? We hate tea, also 'Murica

Build a wall? It's gonna keep the titans out.

Cook ravioli? LASHES ACROSS YOUR ASS FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Rating:
2.8/3-

Now the story wasn't bad. You could squeeze in some jokes as well but it kinda dragged on for a while but then again this is coming from the guy that keeps his story dragging on making them uninteresting.

But then this was the issue of paragraphing, I wont judge a person by their choice of paragraphs because that's like forcing a right handed person to write with their left hand. It's just a mess.

But I felt like I was reading some kind of ancient scroll or maybe it's just me.

Hopefully I did the author some justice and hopefully you'll check it out.