I Promise

By:jackskellingtonrulz5

Review:

Another World War I story what were odds?

Now I know it was a fanfic but my goooooooosh.

Was it wonderful.

The fanfic should've been an actual story that's how good it is

The characters were as human as anyone can be even if it was just a fanfic of a terrific movie that everyone must see for a million times just to be 1% bored of it.

Victoria was a strong independent woman.

James was a dedicated soldier and a loving husband along as a friend who beats himself for one mistake that included <Censored>

Jamie was... Kinda my favorite for no reason at all but just because he wasn't a main character and lived unlike <Censored> or was it the German guy that was my favorite?

The author had to cross no man's land(because it was in wikipedia)just to get the information she needed(but one of them she knew already thanks to a family member)and her hardwork paid off.

Now this is still a fan fiction but unlike the other fanfics Victoria was strong, independent and went to war just to see her husband whereas those 1D fanfics that are no mans land itself includes scrawny, weak and unrealistic main characters.

I don't think I have nothing else to say but the book aligns 1/6 of the movie.

In the movie Joey becomes a farming pony faster than a car to a British war horse(hence the name war horse)to a POW transferred and given to two brothers that committed treason and was executed for it only to be given again to a girl that names them after two ex-lovers she hang out with during summer only to be confiscated by the German/Astro-Hungarian/Prussian army again(what an adventure)with said girl succumbing to her disease and Joey along with Prince be given the care of my favorite character which the first two are forced to carry a really huge artillery gun ONLY for Prince to die from fatigue and the German army disperse while Joey is released by the master of horses because a British MK V tank came(and that's the reason the German dispersed)only for Joey to cross no-mans-land and this happened.

Only to be helped by a British soldier and a German soldier who brought Wire cutters and be brought back to the British side only to be aimed with a gun only for his original owner blinded by mustard gas earlier to call him only to be sold back by the girls grandfather who wishes to be reminded of his granddaughter who succumbed only to give Joey back.

Yeah that was a lot but it was a great film!

Rating:
2.9/3

Point a gun in my head I deserve it.

I really loved the story truly I do but that huge chunk of madness I just wrote? I loved that huge chunk and even it was included at the ending it was still missing the rest of the film and I know it was fanfic but I just loved that huge chunk.