Chapter 12

Jungkook
I ran out of the gym as fast as I could. I ran all the way to my house and slammed the front door shut. I ran past my parents and straight up to my room and threw myself on my bed, letting the tears fall.

"Kookie baby what's wrong? Tell eomma what happened." Asks my mom.

I look up at him with tears running down my face and automatically launch myself into his arms, "he said no again! And this time he did it in front of the whole school. These all two weeks all he's done is reject me. He threw away the rose, gave the bear away, dumped cold coffee on me and has done everything possible to just make me feel bad!" I say running out of breath.

Mom rubs my back comfortingly, "oh I'm sorry baby, I knew how much you liked him. He doesn't know what he's missing out on."

"I've done everything for him. The person I am today is because of him and he can't see that, all he sees is what he thinks of me, that I'm a f*ck boy who uses people for pleasure. Eomma I haven't even had my first kiss yet, I wanted all my firsts to be with him but now I guess all I've done it waste time chasing someone who I somehow knew deep down would never love me." I say crying into his chest.

A knock on the door startled us, " Um I just wanted to know if you guys need anything." Asks my dad

I leave my eomma's chest run towards my dad and tackle him in a hug, squeezing him as much as I can.
"Our baby has just had his first heartbreak." My eomma tells him.

He makes and o shape with his mouth before squeezing me back, " my poor baby I'm sorry, Taehyung doesn't deserve you baby. And he'll regret ever saying no to you one day. He isn't deserving of everything you've done for him." Say my dad, he's always been very smart and always ask for his advice for anything and everything.

"Dad what do you think I should do now?" I ask drying my tears. He sighs before answering, " the only thing I can advice you to do now is focus on school and getting into that music school you want to go to. Forget about Taehyung and move on, he never even gave you a chance to get to know you."

"Dad I don't even want to see him anymore at all, it hurts to much. Do you think I could go to school somewhere else? Please?!" I say with hopeful eyes.

"Kookie you know running away from your problems isn't the answer right?" He answers but once he sees my puppy eyes and broken face he sighs again, "okay I'll look into it but this isn't right baby, you can't run from everything."

A/n: i live for baby and soft Kookie.