Chapter 16

Taehyung
After Jimin left us I couldn't help but remain quiet for the rest of the lunch period. Why had Jimin not told me that he liked Jungkook?

Why had he kept this a secret, I thought I was his best friend. You're supposed to tell your best friend everything, right? I can only begin to imagine how Jimin must have felt all this time watching Jungkook chase after me.

Jimin was there to witness the 10 days of gift giving, plus not to mention the other times that I had already rejected jungkook. Jimin was there for all of it I'm suck a best friend for not realizing it sooner. Jimin was in love with Jeon and Jeon rejected him all because he was in love with me.

The rest of the guys continue talking amongst each other leaving me to my own thoughts. What did Jimin even see in Jeon? I mean sure he's athletic so he has a bit of muscles and is fit. Not to mention that his hair is always perfectly styled. And his smile is cute and bunnylike. Plus he's really strong and is pretty much good at everything.

Wait!!!!!

Did I just compliment Jeon? As i think more about what Jimin could have possibly seen in Jungkook his image pops into my head. Well I guess for an annoying brat he isn't ugly, and he's a decent height. Sure he's smart too but that all he is, a smart athlete who thinks he can do anything he wants because he is popular.

Although now that I think about it he isn't like all the other popular people. I don't think I've ever heard him throw a party and I've also never heard drunk stories about him.

I think back to the assembly. He's never dated any one, kissed anyone, and he's even rejected multiple people all because he liked me. That's not the type of person I would have pegged Jeon as, he's Mr. Popular. The guy that everyone in school wants to be friends with.

Why is he so different? What made him so special? Just because he looks godlike and manly. Because he's perfect in everything he does and still humble about it. Because he actually cared about school and his future. Everyone told him that with his vocal and dance talents he should be an idol.

He would always say thank you for the compliments. Why was he so nice? Was he a decent person because he knew that I wouldn't like him if he was arrogant? Was he humble and down to earth all because of me?

No Taehyung you aren't that special! There's no way you could be the certain of anyone's universe, even if it is Jeon.  He's just some guy who had a crush on you and you rejected multiple times.

*slap*

I turn around shocked at the person who slapped me, "wtf Jin!" *slap* Jin slaps me again before responding, "don't you swear at me! I was calling you for the last 2 minutes and you didn't respond so I slapped you out of your thoughts."

I grab my red cheek, "I'm sorry I was just lost in my thoughts. Can you believe that Jimin just ran off like that?" I ask in disbelief.

"Actually I can. Taehyung everyone in school knew that Jimin liked Jungkook except for you. We all saw the loving stares that Jimin would give Jungkook as he walked by. We all knew how affected Jimin was by him. I'm actually surprised that you never noticed it, but then again everything has to be about you right. You were so obsessed rejecting him that you never noticed how much your own best friend was suffering." Says Jin before walking out of the lunchroom as the lunch bell rings.

Am I really self centered? Was it really that obvious that Jimin liked Jungkook and I just didn't see it? If that's the case then I'm really a horrible friend. We were in a sort of love triangle and everyone got hurt because of me. I'm a horrible person.