Chapter 30

Taehyung

I follow Jungkook to our shared room and it's awkwardly silent. Once we get there I notice that there was someone walking around the room packing his things. Jungkook introduces me to the guy, "Brian this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is my old roommate Brian."

Brian stops what he's doing, "nice to meet you Taehyung I'm Young K. Brian is my Canadian name. Well I'm done packing so I have to go move in with Jae now. Hope to see you guys around. Bye Kook."

As soon as he leaves it's completely silent again. I notice the empty side of the room and automatically assume that this is my side so I place a few things on my bed while I look through the dressers and closet to see how much space I have. All throughout this I can feel eyes following me and look up to see Jungkook staring at me.

"Look I don't want things to be awkward between us anymore okay? I'm over you so you don't have to worry about me still liking you, as for the whole Yugyeom thing don't worry about that either. I'm okay and I'll get over him just like I got over you. Let's just promise to keep this professional and get along as we make our way to our debut!"

He falls silent for a couple seconds before continuing, "also thank you for dragging me away before. I was sort of stuck to the ground and I don't think I could have moved on my own. And thanks for defending me I guess." Before I have the chance to say anything else Jimin barges in yelling that the rest of the guys want to go out to eat together.

Jungkook and I both grab our wallets and head to the main entrance of the dorms and see everyone else waiting for us. We decided to eat at a simple burger restaurant by the dorms. As we settle around our table the waiter makes his way over to hand us our menus.

As he's handing them out I notice him staring at Jungkook. The waiter then hands Jungkook his menu and i see him touch Jugkooks hand in a flirting way. This infuriates me for some reason. I see jungkook smile back at him and i get even more mad. Why am i getting mad all of a sudden?

For the remainder of our time their every time the waiter comes back he finds an excuse to touch Jungkook and while Jungkook politely shrugs him off he just won't stop. As we're about to leave the waiter stood jungkook by grasping his wrist.

"Hey wait! I'm Kyle and I would really like to get to know you more, you're so cute and very fit, just my style." Says the waiter while winking at jungkook. Before Jungkook even has a chance to answer I march over to him and drag him out of the restaurant by the arm.

"Thanks hyung! I didn't know how to get out of that situation." As jungkook says that all I can do is huff and try to catch up with the others. Why am I all of a sudden caring about Jungkook? In high school I would have more than encouraged him to give Kyle a try as long as it meant keeping him off my back.

But now I purposely dragged him away because I didn't want him with Kyle. I've rejected Jungkook before so what's happening to me? I couldn't possibly like him could I? No, no way! I do not like Jungkook, get him out of your head Taehyung you're just being a little overprotective because you just saw him get his heartbroken for the second time.

Yes that's it, I just feel sorry for him. It's not cause I like him or anything! I convince myself of that and happily make my way towards the others with Jungkook failing behind me. He's just my roommate and nothing more!

A/n: guys I'm sorry I haven't updated! I'm on vacation and i don't have WiFi so my internet access is very limited! I promise I'll give you guys a better chapter once I get home!!!! Okay guys hopefully you can see this now. Idk what happened.