13. Falling for me?

Thank you for your votes and comments!

Thank you for completing the target too!

Please ignore the mistakes. Happy reading! 😊

Target:70 votes

************************************
Devakshi's rest of the journey was a silent one with both of them stealing glances of each other very often. The cool breeze hit her face making her long jhumka to dance rhythmically. Her face glowing in the moon light and ofcourse the thought of being with him made her glow more.

A constant smile lingered on her face which didn't go unnoticed by him. "Why are you grinning? Ms.Fool!", asked Dev eyeing her through rear mirror. "It's none of your business Mr.Obhodro!", she replied and averted her gaze from him. He chuckled seeing her getting annoyed. Of course he loved troubling her!

As their journey continued, it started drizzling. Dev halted the bike and parked it under a shade. "Why did you stop the bike?", Sonakshi screamed. "Can't you see that it's raining?", Dev gave her back. "So what?", she asked him and he understood that it's waste of time arguing with her.

"Get down", he said and she did twitching her nose. "Come, let's enjoy the rain", she said squealing excitedly and he gave her an *are you serious*. "Arrey.. Don't be an obhodro, come with me", she dragged him out, to the completely silenced road, now with only two of them.

"Are you crazy? We might get ill! Stop jumping like a Khargosh!",he said to her who was enjoying rain like a small child. "Khargosh?",she asked open mouthedly. "Yes! let's go",",he said shielding himself from the rain which is now in full force.

"I don't care! Let's just enjoy the present!",she said closing her eyes, feeling each and every drop of water falling on her. "What's there to enjoy? Come let's go", he pulled her but she wasn't in a mood to give up. "What's there not to enjoy? Let's sing and dance to the music of nature" "Seriously? Who will sing?", he hipped his hands. "I will!",she said taking him by surprise.

Is tarah se tu aya hai mujhme,
Ke teri baatein karti hai dhadkane,
Har pal tu har jagah,
Mere saath hai,

Kaise kahoon tu itna,
Mere paas hai,
Ke mujhme mujhse zyada hai,
Tu mujhme mujhse zyada hai

She started singing, opening her arms cherishing each and every drop of rain while he was gawing at her surprisingly. She dragged him and made him dance with her. He looked around for a moment and joined her, taking her by surprise.

Hasi chahti hoon,
Khushi chahti hoon,
Tere sang yun,
Zindagi chahti hoon,

They held each other's hands and he started twirling her.

Tere hi sadaa main banke rahun,
Tu hai sabse badhkar,
Ab yeh kahun,

Har pal tu har jagah,
Mere saath hai,
Kaise kahun tu itna,
Mere paas hai,
Ke mujhme mujhse zyada hai,
Tu mujhme mujhse zyada hai

She kept her left hand on his shoulder and held his left hand with the other, while he held her right hand with his left and the other on her petite waist.

They were so lost into each other that they didn't even realise how close they were. They were totally drenched from top to bottom igniting the fire all the more!

He gently asided the flicks from her face that were hiding her beauty and kept staring at her making her aware of herself all of a sudden. His intense gaze made her go weak in her knees.