**Teaser**

"I told you not to get up. Please Dev, take some rest", sonakshi pleaded to him, and made him lie back on his bed but he was adamant . "Then promise me that you won't be angry on me", he asked with a sad pout and she couldn't deny him. "Hmmm..", she replied with a smile. "Then never leave me alone. Stay here", he said shifting his head to her lap. "I'll never leave you", she said, caressing his hair, while a small smile crept on his face.

***

"Then how's my acting?", dev asked to elena who looked defeated. "I never thought that sona would become such a dumb. She believed that you're ill and so I lost my bet", she huffed in dismay while dev smirked at her. "I know about my sonakshi, she can never see me in pain", he replied proudly. "How could she even see? You made her blind in your love!", elena said rolling her eyes while dev smiled.

Little did they notice, that a pair of eyes, that was now burning in rage, caught them red handed. "You lied again? I'm never gonna forgive you now", sonakshi said to herself, controlling her tears which were about to spill out. "It's gonna be hard this time, Mr.Dixit", she said folding her arms across her chest.

***
Something is about to happen. A serious fight or a ......?

To know more, wait till next update.

This teaser is for DeepakGupta495167. Happy now?