Where's Alex P4.

Where's Alex?...Tell me have you seen her.

_______________

Piper woke up with a start actually the sound of loud music sprung her out of her sleep and nearly out of bed. Slightly irritated Piper slides her feet from the bed tossing the cover back. Why in the hell would Marshall and Stella play music?-"Piper thought to herself". Running her hands through her hair Piper was prepared to tell them off until she swung the bedroom door open and walked into her living room she stopped dead in her tracks.

"ALEX"?-Piper asked with her mouth gasped open.

"Oh hey Pipes sorry about the music our dogs jumped on the remote and turned it on"-Alex's smiled.

"You're here"-Piper said dumbfounded.

"Of course I am"-Alex's smirked turning off the radio.

"No I mean you're here with me at home right now"-Piper said.

"Of course I am here with you my wife and best friend in our house"-Alex said in a playful tone.

"Alex wha....No I mean wha.... I don't know what's going on here"Piper said confused.

"Piper are you okay?"-Alex asked turning serious.

Piper looked over where Alex's was standing slowly and cautiously walked over to where her wife stood looking her up and down as if she was examining her. Still confused Piper stepped behind her wife wrapping her arms tightly around her waist placing her head onto her back listing to Alex's breathing placing both their hands onto Alex's growing belly.

"Some weird shit has been happening"-Piper said softly stroking her wife's belly.

"Oh yeah like what"-Alex's asked gently.

"You disappeared and I couldn't find you"-Piper said stepping in-front of Alex.

"Disappeared?"-Alex asked.

"Gone and I couldn't find you anywhere no matter where I looked"-Piper said.

"You mean you actually looked"-Alex asked playfully.

"Alex NO I'm serious I didn't know where you where... I was freaked"-Piper added looking down and rubbing Alex's belly.

"Pipes I'm not going anywhere we're so good right now...Even if something did happen I know you'll never giving up looking for me"-Alex added leaning forward giving Piper kisses.

"IF you were too missing of course I wouldn't stop looking"-Piper said returning Alex's embrace and kisses.

"I know you wouldn't stop looking"-Alex added roughly pulling Piper closer with a raised eyebrow.

"Really that's what you're thinking about after what we just talked about?"-Piper smirked as Alex undid her shirt and kissed her neck.

"Well nothing like knowing I'm then knowing I'm here"-Alex added while pushing off Piper shirt and moving her lips lower.

"Mmm good point"-Piper tried distracted by Alex's hands and lips.

"As always"-Alex smiled letting Piper remove her shirt.

Piper didn't know what the hell is going on. One moment she was on edge and scared that Alex's was gone and she couldn't find her wife and babies. And now she was being happily teased and seduced by her Alex's and her hands and lips doing hot things.

Wait what was Piper thinking????.....Who cares??? Piper was enjoying this.

________________________________________________________________________________  So this is a dream or is it real?....What do you guys think?