Where's Alex?-(Part 5 I think LOL)

Sorry guys I've been working hard at my new job been super tired...Hope yeah still reading or re-start reading

____________________________

Alex was startled awake by the large heavy breaking masked figure standing only inches away from her the tall figure said nothing while bending down at the waist with a tray of food sitting it on the floor.

Alex-"Who the hell are you"-Alex asked while covering her belly.

-The masked figure replies with nothing...

Alex-"Why am I here whey did you take me"-Alex tried.

-The masked figure turned its head pushing the food closer.

Alex-"I'm NOT eating or drinking ANYTHING you give me"-Alex said scooting herself closer to the wall she was already pressed against.

-The masked finger reached into its pocket pulling out sheets of paper and ink pen tossing the at Alex.

Alex-"What the hell do you want me to do with that?"-Alex asked a large scared frown.

-The Masked figure signed to write again shoving the paper and pen into Alex's direction.

Alex-"NO way I'm not doing anything for you"-Alex said in a scared tone with a large knot in her throat.

-The masked figure creepy reach over placed a hand on Alex's growing stomach turning its head side to side with its free hand again picking up the paper and pen this time roughly shoving it into Alex's face.

-Alex-"Don't hurt them don't hurt my babies, please"-Alex said with hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

-The masked figure looked Alex up and down.

-Alex-"I'll do or write whatever you want okay just don't hurt them"-Alex pleading through her tears.

-I'll do as I please...."The masked figure finally spoke-(in a disguised voice)..sending chills down Alex's spine.

The masked figure stood up slowly it moved carefully backward while watching Alex sit still up against the wall she sat by. The figure moved slowly to the door making its exit backing out all the while not removing its creepily blank masked stare. It finally slammed the door shut.

Alex only could let out a hard deep breath that she had been holding the whole time. Alex's didn't know what the hell was happing or how she was going to make it out of this place? she was being held in.

Alex didn't even know where she was or how in the hell she got here. Alex did know one damn thing for sure she IS going to protect her's and Piper's and Marshall's babies for the twisted freak who took her.

Alex is also hoping that Piper is okay.-(and looking for her). With a hard swallow Alex picked up the pen and paper and began to write.

__________________________________