Back Then aka Ur So Cute When Your Jealous.

Drabble.-(A Kiss P 34)..

____________

-(Rewind back to nine years ago)-

In a half drunken state Piper walked out of the bar she and Alex had been in. Subconsciously Piper knew that Alex had a job to do however watching your tall hot girlfriend flirt with other hot women wasn't easy.

With a large bottle of champagne Piper some how made it back it there hotel room. Entering the luxury hotel Piper drunkenly made her way to their room fumbling with the key card a few seconds later Piper finally getting inside.

"Seriously Pipes are you going to pretend that i'm not following you?"-Alex said.

"Yes"-Piper said taking a long sip of her bottle while falling on to the bed.

"We can talk about this in the morning after you sober up"-Alex smiled while watching Piper began to slip into a drunken slumber.

"Why wait"-Piper half murmured.

"Because a cute sober jealous Piper is much better than a drunk jealous Piper"-Alex lent down taking Piper bottle.

"I'm still super cute though"-Piper said in a whisper.

"You're super cute when you're jealous"-Alex smirked.

"I'm so not jea-"-Piper tried but passed out be for the word left her lips

-"You're are so cute when your jealous"-.Alex chuckled to herself picking up the tiara placing it onto Piper's head. They'll talk and have a laugh this about is in the morning.

_______________________--