And Sweet Little Babies.

And sweet little babies are going to be born.

____________________________________________________________________________

The EMT's and ambulance rushed a bleeding Alex to the nearest hospital. Throwing open the doors as they carefully lowered her onto the ground luckily the on-call OBGYN was near by-(also thanks to Piper blowing up her phone). Alex was quickly rushed into the closest OR nurse and staff awaiting her arrival.

Family members and friends rushed in behind following Piper's footsteps of course the charge-nurse could only allow two people into the OR. The nurse quickly and swiftly gave Piper and Marshall instructions on getting dressed into hospital scrubs and washing their hands gloving up.

Alex was getting prep for her epidural that had to be the longest twenty-mins of waiting she and Marshall ever experienced. Finally when they were both allowed to enter the OR. Alex was laid on the surgical table the doctor allowed Piper to take a seat next to Alex so she could hold her hand and stroke her hair lovingly.

Marshall shifted from foot-to-foot giving Piper a thumbs up she smirked as he managed to sneak his phone into the OR. He wasn't missing a father-to-be beat. The doctor felt Alex's belly and raised her eyebrows bringing nurse over to feel the same they leaned into one another and talked in whispers a few mins later another more senior OBGYN came in clean hands and mask.

The two doctors and nurse talked softly themselves after a few more seconds of looking at Alex chart and files the doctors waved. Marshall over giving Pier a look he shrugged his shoulders softly and went over to where the staff was standing he leaned into the conversation.

Piper looked onto Marshall while trying her best to keep a half-awake Alex none-wise to the strange situation. Piper froze while seeing the color drain from Marshall's face his eyes became super-wide and his mouth gasped open he looked over to Piper and stared at her.

"What is it"-Piper mouthed to Marshall feeling her heart too racing.

"You won't believe it"-He mouthed back to Piper his eyes got even more wider.

"For Godsake tell me"-Piper almost shouted but controlled herself.

"Well...."-Marshal said

TBC....