[0]

Dear diary,

That sounds pretty sappy, I should just cancel that...

It's my fifth year in school, and yep, it's time for the annual senior council elections. It has always been my dream to become one of the 10 council members, 5 in which gets chosen every year through votings. Everyone has their own reasons to dream about being in the senior council - good looking eye candies to look at everyday, maybe even gaining popularity.

Well, mine is simple, actually, I need the scholarships I can get from it.

If there is something the council can give me, it is the scholarships. The criteria to be in the council is high, so great universities flock to our school go get some great students from the senior council.

Why do I need it so badly?

My parents died a few years ago, leaving me with my insanely kind aunt and uncle who decided to take me in. They are very busy and well... rich, but I feel bad to keep using their money. 

I may not have parents, but I'm no pushover, though. I'm anti-social, I got no friends, yet the is what makes me popular for weird reasons.

They look up to me like I'm a goddess. I reject guys' confessions and I can hear him go "Oh my god, I think I've fallen deeper in love!" I can just be the quiet introvert I am and people whisper "She's so mysterious! I wonder what does on in her life!"

I hear everything, dumbasses.

But those comments are... more towards the normal side. Wait until you hear the more absurd rumours.

Some rumours that go around say that I don't smile because I am cursed, and whoever I smile at will become blind.

I wonder if that's because my smile is so bright they get blinded, or is my smile so ugly they get blinded.

Whatever.

Let's just come to the end of this, I barely even write diaries. This entry is become cringier by the second.

By the way, I swear I only wrote this to ease my boredom.

Really, believe me.

Love,

That sounds even more sappy.

Cancel that.

Signing off,

Eunbi