Disruptions

Destiny; 'Circumstances and situations make you strong, learn from each moment you meet in life'

Melhotra House

It was one of those unusual days when Nihal Melhotra wanted to go for a morning walk. Neil who heard this was dead against it, he knew Nihal will drive to joggers park, which was his meeting point with Sam every morning. He wasn't ready get caught yet, but there was nothing which could decipher older Melhotra from following his heart.

Radhika munched on the apple watching Neil trying to dissuade Nihal from going for a walk. Finally he gave up and looked at Radhika for help. Radhika raised a brow asking for an open bribe, Neil huffed and handed her few currency notes under the table. Radhika wiped her hands and got up; ''Uncle I am coming with you'' Nihal agreed happily and Radhika winked at shocked Neil. He gaped at her with his mouth hung open, he thought she would stop him and here she was going to join him. Neil tried to threaten her by chewing his toast roughly while glaring at her, she just rolled her eyes. Prerna watched the two and interrupted; ''Radhika eat and Neil a toast won't scare a mouse let alone Radhika'' Radhika bursts out laughing she waved at irritated Neil before joining Nihal in his car.

Mehra Mansion

Sam kept humming while getting ready for her morning stroll, Arjun watched her trying different hair bands . ''You know you will all be sweaty after jog, so why so much preparation. It isn't a date''

''you won't understand bhai, when you love someone you want be best in their eyes'' Sam replied all chirpy. Arjun was thoughtful; ''What is being best about Sam??? Does it mean changing yourself completely?''

Sam walked to her bed and sat next to Arjun; ''Don't know bhai, guess having appreciation in the eyes of one you adore is what best is called'' . Arjun next question threw Sam off the mark; ''Do you think I can be the best for someone , I mean a man like me'' Sam watched his expression for a minute ; ''Who is she Bhai?'' Arjun turned his eyes away, feigning ignorance ; ''Sam it was just a question, common I will drop you to joggers park''; with that he walked out leaving Sam thinking.

Joggers Park,

Neil kept throwing daggers at Radhika who seemed all in happy jolly mood . Once at the park, Radhika hooked her arm around Nihal's and walked ahead. Neil smiled watching her taking Nihal on the other end, she turned once and winked. Neil threw a flying kiss at her making her chuckle.

Arjun parked in car outside the park; ''I will be here, call me once you are done'' Sam gave him a hug jumping out of the car. Arjun smiled watching his over enthusiastic sister, he was having a hard time controlling her infront of his Dad. With current heat between 2 families, there was no way Akshay Mehra would let Sam go ahead with Neil. Infact he had asked her to break up with him, but Arjun suggested Sam to take things slow and promised that he would himself convince Akshay on the same.

Neil had squatted down to tie his shoelace when he felt weight on his back and he intentionally fell flat on the ground taking Sam with him; ''God Sam , from today you are running half an hour extra'' Sam gaped at him dumb found and then quickly assessed herself, a day back she was happy about losing a pound and here he was calling her heavier. ''Fine I will do it'' she replied dull taking the lead. Neil grabbed her wrist pulling her back to him; ''I have a better way of burning calories , shall we try'' Sam blushed and lowered her head; ''there are people around'' Neil pecked her cheek; ''and bushes too, chose one''

Sam giggled; ''Bushes have thorns, I will get hurt'' Neil frowned thinking deep; ''I have a solution, you on the top. Then it won't hurt you'' Sam looked at Neil wide eyed, she pushed him hard; ''Shameless''