Ten

*Nash's POV*

So this freaking hot girl just comforted me all night last night, and now she's taking control and her face is red, and her cheeks are flushed, and she just threw out my roommate!
Wait...she just threw out my one and only roommate.

"Um, thank you for that. But in case you haven't noticed, I am now roomieless." I say once that son of a bitch Cameron is gone. Wait? Did I just call my best friend a son of a bitch? I did. And it felt good.

"Oh, um, well..." Madison says looking emabarresed. "No, no see you're not alone." She walks over to my bed a picks something up off of it. "You've got, this little guy." She holds up Benny BooBoo Bear, the stuffed bear I've had ever since I was three. I guess I accidentally packed him.

"Hey! Stop don't touch him!" I run over and snatch BooBoo out of her hands. Okay, so maybe I did pack him on purpose. But that doesn't mean I can't let go.  Madison looked startled but then has some weird smile on her face.

"What?" I ask still clutching BooBoo.

"Nothing," she smirks. "I just never thought a thug like you would love a teddy bear so much.

Without thinking, I refute against her. "He is more than just  a teddy bear!" My face goes red. Holly crap she probably thinks that I'm some weird teddy bear loving softy. And I DO NOT love my teddy bear.

Okay, maybe I do.

I set BooBoo back on my bed, behind the covers, and turn around to face an empty bed that once belonged to Cameron. I wipe my eyes and turn back around.

"Nash, you okay?" Madison asks me.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I say and shove my hands into my pockets, a bad habit I do when I lie. Hopefully she doesn't know that.

"No reason." She says and turns around. "I'm going to go ask one of the boys to see who would switch. Maybe Hayes? He is your brother." Madison says and I nod. She waves goodbye and I sit back down on the couch, replaying what had just happened.

And that's when the tears com flowing back.

####

*Madison's POV*

Oh fuck. I guess Nash was right when he said that Cameron isn't the same. But Cameron would never be that rude, or harsh, would he? Unless he was drunk again. No he's not becoming a drunk at 19. There's no way.

I turn right and instead of finding a hallway, I find Cameron. He stands up as soon as he sees me, which causes him to trip over his own feet.

"Um-h-hi." he says after falling into the wall.

"Bye." I say coldly and strut away.

"Can we just talk?"

"Not in the mood." I say and keep walking.

"Please, I didn't know. I guess I just got-" I stop walking and turn around.

"You what?"

"Nothing." He says turning his face away.

"That's what I thought." I say loud enough for him to hear and try to find Hayes's room. I hear shuffling behind me and I turn my head just enough to see Cameron gathering his suitcases and walking slowly behind me. I turn left and luckily he turns right. I'm not looking for the elevators, I know Hayes is rooming on this floor. All the girls are on floor eight, except Chloe.

Wait? Where is Chloe? She wasn't in Nash's room. Maybe she switched? Oh pray to god she left MagCon.

I take another left and finally find room 987. It's crazy how far apart the rooms are. I start to walk up to the door when Cameron comes around the corner.

"What?" He asks when I give him a confused look. "A boy needs somewhere to sleep." My face drops, crap. He's good at making people feel bad. I knock on the door, only to see Cameron doing the exact same ass soon as I do.

"Stop." he says. "this is my room not Nash's."

"Nash isn't moving rooms." I say not taking my eyes off the door. "Learn your facts before accusing people, again."

The door finally opens and Cameron and I have the exact look on our faces.