Chapter Six c:

So the first date Jake and I went on was to the movie.   We saw Divergent and then went out to eat at a place called Olive Garden.  Well,  Divergent was just plain amazing movie however, now I have to read the books.  With a new boyfriend with the common interest, that will be easy to do knowing that he has not read the books either.  We can have our own little book club!  

Olive Garden was down right amazing. Their salad is just mouth watering.  Just thinking about it is making me hungry.  He ordered me a marshmallow martini which I chugged down. I thought I was going to throw up I was so drunk.  

The next morning I woke up with a horrible hang over.  I looked over and saw Jake sitting there with a glass of warm tea for me and some ibuprofen.  

"Thank you so much."  I sat up in bed and grabbed the things in his hands and noticed he was only in his boxers.  My face unwelcomly turned red. But damn that sexy body.  Tall, tan, and muscular.  Yummy. 

"Wha- Oh yea sorry I will go put some clothing on."

"No its fine I just didn't realize how hot your body is."  Now he was blushing, what a cutie.  I shivered, god its freezing in here.

"Hey are you cold?" 

"Yes im freezing."  He climbed in bed with me and pulled me close to him.

"You are so warm."  I was dozing off.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I said with a yawn and at that moment,  I fell asleep in his arms with a big smile on my face just like in a movie.  I love him so much!