Chapter 12

Jake left me so then he can go get some food and water.  Since we are living in the subways of London, we can't drink the water that is dripping from the pipes since we don't know if it is safe.  It sucks being stuck living underneath where everyone wants to be.  I could be up there running into One Direction of Little Mix for crying out loud, but no instead I am living in an abandond subway station with a murder that I am beginning to be afraid of.  

During the last few months, I have known something that I don't think he will like.  For two months now, I have known that I was and am pregnant.  I have no idea how he couldn't notice, I mean I haven't had my period for two months, and turning down sex with him.  His body is down right amazing.  Six pack, back dimples, and just the right muscle tone.  He is godly.  So it is really har to say no sex to him.  But I still have the chance of a miscarriage so I am taking extra measures.  Plus I don't want it to be a primi.  My sister was a primi and it was hard.

You would think that after two months of a blood free vagina, he would notice.  Maybe he has, he just doesn't want to say anything.  What if he doesn't want the child?  If he doesn't want the childI will be forced to leave him.  Which could also be me turning him into the FBI.  Believe me, I don't want to but if he does not want to help me and the baby then how can I live with him?  Also, if I leave him the feds will question me about him and I will be damned if I lie to the FBI for him.

I heard someone walking down to the station, so I hid behind a pillar like Jake told me to do.  I stayed back there until I heard the signel, three taps on the lead pipe by the enterance.  At least ten minuets went by and I didn't hear anything.  No signal and no walking or anything.  So I peaked around the corrner to who was there, it was Jake and his hand was gushing blood.

"Oh my goodness Jake! What happend?!"

"I went to some of my um buddies and things got out of hand." I rushed to out first aid kit and grabbed gauze, bandages, and wrap.  I grabbed out last bottle of water and rushed back to him.  

"Sit down let me help you like you helped me."  I opened the bottle of water and grabbed a little bit of gauze.  I poured some water on his hand and realized he was missing two fingers.  He was missing his pinky and ring finger.  I was stund, then I realized I need to hurry.  I dabbed the area with the gauze, then I ran back over to the first aid kit to get the whiskey.  When I returned, I took off my shirt and put it in his mouth.  

"This way you won't bite your tounge because this is going to hurt like a bitch."  He gave me a worried look but it was quickly replaced with pain as I poured the whiskey on his hand.  As he was still quietly screaming out in pain I ran to the first aid kit and brought it over.  I pulled out the scalpe.  I needed to do a graph on his hand.  I poured whiskey on his leg to numb it then I took a little piece of skin off and, very carefully, put it on his hand. I did this four more times for good measure.  After I did the graph, I stitched up his leg and hand.  I put gauze on top of the stitches then, to hold them in place, I wrapped them.  By now he had passed put and was currently still in that state.