Chapter 8 c:

When I came to I saw that we were in an abandoned subway station.  

"Great hidding place and.....what an interesting smell you have discovered your highness."  I said with a smile.  I oftenly quote Star Wars because who doesn't like Star Wars?

"Well you said a hinding place and the cops won't think to look here because, one, it stinks and, two, it's not even on the map anymore."  Jake said in a very sexy matter of fact kind of tone.  I tried to get up but I had a very sharp pain shooting through my arm.  I looked down and saw a bandage wrapped right around the origin of the pain.  

"What happend to my arm!?" I asked starting to freak out and Jake could sense my fear.  He came to my side in the blink of an eye,

"Relax baby, you were shot but while you were passed out, I went to the store, took out the bullet and stitched you up.  I also realized you broke your ankle from the jump out your window, so I properly set it and bandaged that up as well."  I looked down at my ankle and sure enough, my ankle was between two boards wrapped up and unable to move.  

"I - I don't know what to say, thank you."

"No problem, I will do whatever you ned and whatever you want because I love you babe and no cop or bullet can ever seperate that."  

"Jake I love you too, but if you really believe that you going to FEDERAL prison, we will still not be seperated?"  

"No, that is why we have to stay on the run, change our look, our features, and stay ahead of the feds."

"Are you sure you want to run from the feds?"

"Jess, they murdere your parents in cold blood!  Just to talk to me!  Do you really question why I want to run?"  

"Do you really think I could forget something like that?!  I understand why you want to run, do you understand that once you are on the most wanted list you are on there for life."

"I know baby, I don't want to loose you.  I love you with all my heart and I will die without you."  He said while getting on one knee.  

"Jess will you marry me?"