Chapter 7 (over half way done)

I woke up in my bed still wrapped in Jake's arms and heard my parents yelling, I figured they were fighting about Jake, again.  They often fight about he isn't their kid so why should he be living with us.  They just don't understand that we are unsepretable and letting him live with us is just so much easier than living in sepreate homes.  I was about to fall back asleep when I heard the gun shots and Jake quickly awoke.  

" Jessi whats going on?"  I held a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet.  While our hearts were pounding, I heard footsteps running up the steps annd someone knocked on the door.

"OPEN UP FBI MR. JAKE YOU ARE COMING WITH US!" I snuck over to the window while holding Jake's hand leading him with me.  The FBI burst through the door,  guns drawn.  

"JUMP!" We jumped out the window on to dirt and I felt my ankel brake. I tried to walk but couldn't and I knew I needed to get Jake away from them because they would find a way to seperate us.

"Jake you have to carry me and hurry we need to get away from them!  They will seperate us for good!"  He ran over to me and picked me up in his arms.  I whispered a location in his ear that was on the other side of town but even the FBI didn't know about it. By now the FBI had started to fire at us.  I felt a sharp pain in my arm and when looked, I almost threw up.  There was blood gushing from my upper arm.  

"Jake, we need to find some where to rest that is safe."  I started to slip out of it.  

"and fast."

That is when I went into unconscious.