Elsword Male OC #2

Name: Olimore

Job: Brawler

Weapons: Power Gloves 

Age:12

Color: Brown 

Homeland: Velder

Bio: An old friend of Elesis and Elsword when they were younger, unlike Elsword who relies on his brawn, Olimore relied on his mixed martial arts when the lad wasn't good with swords, he decided to fight with his fists instead. As the smart brawler got older, he seeks to find his childhood friends once again, along with teaming up with Picasso and Baretto at the time.

Character Design: His lower clothing mostly based on Rock Lee from Naruto while his upper clothing supposed to look like Fox McCloud's style in Star Fox Adventures

Voice Actor: Kid Trunks from Dragon Ball Z

1th Path: Steel Brawler ➡ Knife Fighter(KF)

Weapons: Brassknuckle Knives

Olimore realized that he needs more than his fists and brains to help out his teammates, so he had no other option but use weapons but since he can't handle swords, axes or lances.  Olimore uses Brassknuckles Knives since they're the only weapons that fits well with his fighting style.

2nd Path: Cyberpunk Brawler ➡ War Machine(WM)

Weapons: Nasod Gauntlets, Hand Cannons

After a tough battle with Wally 0.8, Olimore's hands were greatly injured in the process. Add has interest in the young brawler's strength and intelligent and bulited Gauntlets from Nasod scrap along with Hand Cannons.

3rd Path: Storm Brawler ➡ Diviner(DV)

Weapon: Sky Magic( Lighting, Hail, Snow and Rain)

Olimore always had a thing for magic once he met Aisha, he asked the magician to teach him how to use Sky Magic to control the clouds and become an living Diviner!