Elsword Female OC #2

Name: Sorrin
Species: Neko
Age: 21
Job: Fencer
Weapon: Rapier
Homeland: Velder
Color: Blue

Bio: Sorrin is one of the Demihuman race, humans with animalistic features and live longer than regular humans. The Nekos are well known for their agility and sharp awareness. Sorrin was a member of the Black Crow mercenaries which Raven used to lead but she helped saved him from his execution, their pursuers caught up with them but she was powerless in the situation and ran away. once she met Picasso, Baretto and Olimore, they encountered the Elgang and has surprised that Raven survived. Raven was a bit hostile with Sorrin at first but he eventually forgave her and the former members of the Black Crows gotten along.

Voice Actor: Tracer from Overwatch

Character Design: a combination of Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Felix from Re: Zero and Harley from Fairy Fencer F  

1th Path: Heroine Fencer - Blue Chariot(BC)

As Sorrin travels on with her group, She becomes a fencing champion as she uses a, eventually people started her the Blue Chariot, because her attacks are fast as an Chariot using a pair of Thoroughbreds!

Weapon: Rapier and Dagger 

2nd Path: Gunning Fencer - Musketeer(MR)

When she meets Ciel, Sorrin took a interest in his gunblade arts and decides to copy his fighting style with her new Pistol Sword as token for mastering her new technique although she duplicated some of his fighting style.

Weapon: Rapier and Pistol Sword

3rd Path: Shadow Fencer - Soul Calibur(SC)

The Demon Army kept on getting stronger but Sorrin and her friends were still fighting back but when they were greatly injured. After defeating Amethyst, She used his Dark El Shard to her Falchion. Fortunately, Sorrin's willpower and discipline granted the resistance to keep her sanity and as she defeat countless demons, her Falchion grows stronger every time it collects the soul of the demon she took down.

Weapon: Rapier and Falchion